Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recent Pickup-Toronto Ontario

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ello, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Ok so I just picked this up yesterday and its some kush! This stuff has such a strong smell that I could smell it while standing in line at the groccery store lol. Anyways I picked up a twin, hopefully these pictures you can see most of the crystals.

For the past 3 weeks, every since I got my Magic Flight Launch box vape. All I've been using has been my vape. So last night I decided to hit my glass pipe for the first time in almost a month, one bowl of this weed had me done.:)

Close up on a bud
    [​IMG]

Total amount I got
    [​IMG]

2. looks like yums. how much is that/how much was it?

3. I picked up 2 grams for $20. $10/gram all the time in Canada.

4. That's what my buddy in London tells me. How much does hash/hash oil go for? He smuggled some into Michigan (didn't ask how he did it) and said he got the oil for $15 a bottle.

5. Both look hella frosty. Nice grabs