Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recent pickup of some "Loud" in Alabama

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Redeyeguy11, Aug 7, 2011.

1. lolwut? Birmingham is the largest city in Alabama.

2. #22 Redeyeguy11, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You're right. I actually live in a city outside of B'ham but it's easier to jet say B'ham. You live in Bama too?

3. I live in Huntsville, 1 1/2 hours out of Birmingham, its not headband, for headband strains definitely won't smell piney.

Looks like some of the same stuff we have called GreenBerry Crack.

4. #24 Redeyeguy11, Aug 8, 2011
    How's the green scene looking in Huntsville? Things have def gotten better here.

5. looks good bruh.

i wouldnt mind servin myself a bowl of that.

6. It looks like it, I've had headband a couple time before its good shit.

7. #27 Redeyeguy11, Aug 8, 2011
    Thanks man. I'm just about out of that but I just made a pickup of what the dealer called "Hindu Kush". Def not as dank as the other stuff but it'll do. I'll post some pics later.

8. This will have to do for now...

Attached Files:

9. #29 glazedKnuckles, Aug 9, 2011
    Kinda leafy but still some decent mids.

Also, don't say loud.

10. bud hardly everlooks the same unless u got it from the same grower. ppls different methods make the finished product different sometimes. different phenotypes etc

11. that is some dank, but 200 is too much. I would have done 150 at the most. Jeez...

12. now i know where to stop when i go visit my fam in Dothan,Al. :)

13. #33 abk1016, Aug 11, 2011
    Do you live in Birmingham? Prices are vastly different from city to city and state to state.

14. Exactly! Don't tell me I paid too much unless you are in the same city/area and have paid less. If you did then hook me up with your dealer.

I think its cheaper in areas that have a medical dispensary close by. And since I live live in the middle of the bible belt there's no dispensary within several hundred miles.

15. I was referring to the part of your post where you stated you were surprised noone guessed it. Looks like some good bud, hope you enjoyed it.

16. I believe 200. I live up in Huntsville and prices here are like $60/eighth for high mids. Also, the term "loud" must be an Alabama thing, 'cause that's what I usually call dank, yet I never see anyone else on here call it that.

17. The only good bud i've ever had that was that bright colored was cheese and headband. Looks like you've got some dank bud.

18. IT LOOKS GOOD

SORRY FOR YELLING

Im not sure if you can hear me over your loud weed.

19. I live in the same city OP, and $200 is def the norm for everyone i have found.

That Headband has been floating round bham for over a year now, I've had it a couple times before and it's definitely fire ass bud.

West of I-65, you know the ghettoer part of bham (Ensley, midfield, lipscomb, etc) you can find the mid cheap as hell..

But in my town most people asking $400 a OZ for dank, if im lucky $375.

20. #40 glazedKnuckles, Aug 18, 2011
    Jesus. That just makes me really grateful