Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recent pickup of some "Loud" in Alabama

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Redeyeguy11, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Picked up a half zip of this for $200.
    Was told this was the strongest in the city, given I live in a relatively small city that doesn't say a whole lot. But any guesses on what strain this is? Let me know what you guys think of it.

Attached Files:

2. I don't know much about strains, still trying to learn some of that. I've had some similar bud, hope you enjoy it man. Looks killer!!

3. Looks good no one can tell you what strain it is other than the grower

4. That looks really good

5. Gotcha THC, didn't know if you could tell what kind or name it was by the look. All I do is smoke it, lol!

6. Gotcha THC, didn't know if you could tell what kind or name it was by the look. All I do is smoke it, lol!

7. Looks reaaalllyy dank :smoke: I'd say possibly shipped dispensary-grade.Hate to sound cliche, but, it does look kind of Kushy. :wave:

8. Hell i would to that stuff looks purty flame

9. You can't for the most part. You could narrow the bud formations down to sativa and indica types, but even then...

you'd have to have some experience under your belt.

10. Where exactly in Alabama?

11. looks dank dude, like some dense buds and the trim job is pretty good too. idk about $200 for a half though, thats pretty pricey but other than that, the bud looks fire

12. Looks like some hybrid commercial dank, not the best but definitely some dank. enjoy due. i'd pay 200 for that, similar price in these areas. if i drive up to jersey i can get it for much less though :] does it smell rather unimpressive? kinda just that commercial dank smell?

13. It has a very strong piney smell. The closest thing I can compare it to is pinesol. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing but that's the only thing I can think of that's similar in odor.

14. ***update***

Just learned from the dealer that the above pictured bud is Headband. I'm surprised that no one guessed it. Anyone else had headband that looked like this?

15. hahha actually i was thinking headband. I have had bud that was called headband and it looked just like this.

16. Dude it's very hard to just identify a strain just by looks.

17. #18 Redeyeguy11, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks, I think THC cleared that up in an earlier post. In what you quoted I was just asking if anyone had any headband that looked like it.

18. Looks good to me, don't worry about what it's called. If it's dank, smoke up.

19. #20 Redeyeguy11, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Agreed!!!