Recent outdoor harvest

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by nuggetroaster1, Oct 5, 2010.

1. waddup i just harvested this like 2 weeks ago, most of it is urban poison (NL/durban poison) with some sour cream, og kush, ppp, cheese, and mango.
    i also threw in some pics of qwiso i made from the trim. the total amounts were a little over a lb of bud and about a zip of qwiso.
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. damn youre gonna stay lit for a while. +rep

3. Well judging by my jeleousy meter right now and the fact that im salivating id have to say thats an epic little harvest. Thos buds look pretty dense too, have you started the curing proccess?

4. looks mad good! see your in Ma to, thats whats up, choppin my bitches next week or so to gonna let the sun take its turn for another week, were lookin good on weather!

5. hell yea man i had to chop mine down like 2 or 3 weeks early due to some certain reasons which sucks so definitely let yours go as long as possible just watch out for all of this rain, you dont want to get any bud rot

6. definetly the suns been nice for it aswell cant wait, pulled some rot off before could spread anywhere!

7. What was your total dry weight?

8. hell yea good shit u get about an hp dry?? o of qwiso should do u right for a while haha

9. Stoner buffet right there. Nice harvest. Peace