Recent orders from Attitude......

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Hammered, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Mr Nice Seeds has the only TRUE WW... He left GHS Company with it when he sold the company off from what I understand... Then he came out with Mr Nice seeds and was tired of everyone coming up with cheap knock offs and calling it WW when in fact it wasn't so he re-named the TRUE WW "Black Widow" and is only available through Mr Nice seeds... I may be wrong on GHS current widow or how the widow got to there but thats the jist....

2. yea ive heard a lot of rumors going around, but anyway, theres a guy on here who has a grow journal going on ghsc white widow and theyre looking pretty dank, and ive also read that someone on here grew ghsc super lemon haze that came out bomb, so theres still hope u know? im gonna see how these ww's come out and ill base my judgement on them from there.

oh and btw did u get ur beans yet redeye?

3. Yeah bro I got them end of this week safe and sound! Thank god! Can't wait got my Subcool Querkle and Pandoras Box with the dna lemon skunk, rock lock, sharksbreath, res. p. cole train, barneys red deisel, barneys flower power, and pineapple chunk all arrived in perfect condition! I still have two more orders on the way.... Both during the 4/20 special, and I placed both orders seperately to get 2x the freebies and 2x the free shirt and mug. So I will get 2 barneys blue cheese, 2 barneys red deisel, and 2 GHS ww... In my opinion it was worth paying for the extra shipping and what not to get it done like that. But I got mandala hashberry and mandala 8 miles high on the way out of those two orders. Got to hand it to attitude THEY ARE AWESOME! Now I have to decide what my next round is gonna include bc I will have all I listed plus white siberian dinafem, G13 white widow, subcool deep purple x 10, G13 pineapple express, blue hash dinafem, subcool jack the ripper x3, subcool third dimension x3, and GHS bubba kush. not bad... choices....:hello:

4. haha awesome:hello: lemme know how those TGA beans come out, im thinking about picking up some myself:D

5. Will do for sure! The only problem is Im planning on doing my subcool starting in aug sept for christmas time! However, alot of the others I have are singles so I will have updates on those sooner than later. Im giving each of these banks (ie g13 or barneys or GHS or Subcool or dinafem or DNA) a legit try bc I really wanna know who has THE BEST genes period... So from seed to harvest they go. I will be taking notes for myself and post what I can when I can about what I like and dont like about specific strains...But this wont be for sometime as I am just getting started now.

6. do what u gotta do man:hello: im on my first grow and ima see how i do with the strains i have. im lookin forward to ur grow tho brotha:D