Recent orders from Attitude......

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Hammered, Feb 13, 2010.

1. #401 toxicXchocobo, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2010
    Ditto. Got 10x Narkush (Reg) and all the glorious BF freebies & the tier 1 UFO. No complaints. 2 for 2 on Attitude. Super fast shipping. In term of speed, quality, quantity, and selection way better than my previous site The Single Seed Centre. ^-^b

2. thats awesome. they ship faster for frequent buyers ive noticed.

3. Im jealous....

4. I decided to jump on Attitude's 420 special and grabbed 5 Barney's Farm L.S.D. and are getting the following free usual ufo's DNA's SharkBreath,Reserva Privada Cole Train, AND for the 420 special Barney's Farm Red Diesel, Greenhouse White Widow, & the Barney's Farm Blue Cheese. Plus I'm getting a free mug & shirt too, can't complain yet :D
    It's my first genetics grab and looking forward to it. Right now I'm about 6 weeks into flowering 4 girls in a pc micro grow off bagseed, 2 plants are already throwing out violet hues in the buds makes me wonder if I should keep their clones as mom's as I intended or start flowering them to make room for these gems. Decisions, decisions.

5. The only problem I do find now with Attitude seeds is if you get some that don't germ or have retarded genetics there isn't a dang thing you can do about it. Every one of the free seeds I received in my previous orders, Not the most recent order, either had no stamina to grow or for one, grew very slowly and has a serious genetic fault.....But you can't contact Attitude and mention that you received some beans that were bad because they have a disclaimer that they are only selling souveniers and they were not intended to be germinated.....Think about that for a minute! They only guarantee them to get to you when you pay extra for guaranteed delivery, they don't guarantee the products at all. My thought is that when they hand out freebies they choose from old stock, or known bad stock...at least that has been my findings so far.
    All that said, they are very good at getting things to ya and not messing up any orders, it just sucks that if they send you anything bad, then so be it.
    Hey, Happy (Baked) 4-20 folks!

6. Decided to buy some seeds today for the free seeds :). I didn't buy stealth packaging as it seems to be just them adding a coffee mug or shirt and I got that for free anyways :/. Can anyone tell me whether I should of picked stealth or not, is the packaging labled??

Bought: Green House Seeds Arjans Haze #1 Feminized
    Free:
    The Attitude Accept No Substitutes T Shirt
    420 Limited Edition mug
    UFO#1 Reserva Privada Cole Train Feminized
    Barneys Farm Red Diesel Feminized Seed
    Barneys Farm Blue Cheese Feminized Seed
    Green House Seeds White Widow Feminized Seed

7. whats good brotha. ive ordered from attitude twice so far and i placed my 420 order today, i got me barneys farm blue cheese, as well as all the freebies. and theres really no need to pay for stealth shipping, i mean if your paranoid then go ahead lol. but like i said ive had 2 successful orders and i had them shipped in the breeders packs and it just has a delivery address on it. theres really nothing to worry about:D

8. My most recent order from the 10th just showed today.
    Barney's Blue Cheese like tokinLT right above me. Lots of freebies since I did the order during the givaway on the weekend of the 10th. Only issue is my DNA Rocklock which was free is crushed.

That's 3/3 on orders from Attitude. I think I'm done with the stealth shipping though since there seems to be a consensus that it doesn't really make a difference. (Not to mention thats 20 more dollars to spend on seeds!)

9. 4/4 orders have made it through. This one took longest, rest were 7-8 days, This was 15 days. Mostly cause of that valcano thing. I'm so happy it's not a month from now.

10. cant wait to start poppin those blue cheese beans brotha:D yea i think the tude just tries to psych ppl out by offering stealth shipping as a way to make more money lol. 2/2 soon to be 3/3 for me, and not a single bean was crushed:)

11. Well yeah, but i think it works great as stealth, think about it. Their's 1000's of tshirts a day, do they really want to have to refold em? no, hints why tshirts are a great way to your purchase, plus i like the shirts they give with it, always gave me a laugh wearing em knowing my babies were smuggled here.

Now i have done 4 orders in past 1 1/2 years, all over 200 dollars, highest was 400. About 1200-1300 USD. I've never had any issues nor bad germination ethier.

When i'm spending that much money on seeds, i do not want any issues , so i'm willing to spend the 20 bucks, even thou it really does not stop them from not resending ( read the fine print, must be sign if so, or anyone could robb em ) " Yo man i never got my seeds ".

Just my .02

12. well im sure customs arent really going to bother opening the packages, and on my packages they always say "wallet" on the front. ive yet to have a bad experience with tude so far. but i mean if ur spending 200+ dollars then it might be a good idea to throw an extra 20 to make sure it gets here. but how many packages really get confiscated from customs? this i have no idea and am throwing out there so i can get an idea of where i stand

13. Well 3/4 seeds popped today, waiting for the root to grow a little bit longer before putting in soil, but go figure... the one seed that didn't pop is an UNBELIEVABLE FREE OFFER!

I've ordered like 4 times and just about all of my UFOs are shit.

14. ^^^ Ditto ^^^

15. i got SLH grom GHS as a freebie.. i grew it out in coco, barely taking care of her.. she turned out the be one of the best smokes I've ever had.. The people I've shared her with even before 1 month cure were asking me where they could get pounds of that and i said.. doesnt exist. I got about a half oz left and i'm trying to save her till shes fully cured.. it's just hard when it smokes so well.

16. Order Inventory on 4/23/10:

Product: Green House Seeds White Widow Feminized

Product: UFO#1 Green House Seeds The Church Feminized

Order Inventory on 4/24/10:

Product: Pick & Mix Seeds . Barneys Farm Red Diesel Feminized

Product: Barneys Farm LSD Feminized

Product: UFO#1 Green House Seeds The Church Feminized

Product: UFO#2 Dinafem Seeds Sweet Deep Grapefruit

I will update once they arrive. Man buying seeds is addictive!

17. Im growing ghsc white widow right now:D

18. how do you like it?

19. theyre almost 3 weeks old, so far so good. but ive heard a lot about other growers personal opinions about ghsc seeds, they say its unstable and not very good, but im hoping all the talk isnt true lol, i just germed some seedsman white widow beans to grow and compare the 2.

20. Yea man, thats what Ive been hearing about this seed company. They say they invented the WW strain. I was hoping to go to the inventor to get the best WW genetics.

Is there a better strain from another company others get when it comes to WW?