Recent orders from Attitude......

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Hammered, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Who here uses coco medium? I need a few pointers...... check out my linkThe best Coco coir and how to use it?

That sux about the crushed sharksbreath bean... I would like to have a few of those myself... I had a crushed cloud9 in my last order.. Dont know to much about the cloud 9 but I would have grew the hell out of that bitch... lol

2. :hello::D:smoking::yay::yay::yay::metal::metal::metal::yay::yay::yay::smoking::hello:

Exactly 10 Days from the day I ordered them they are here! My first order and everything looks great. I'm so excited! Now I just have to not fuck em up :devious:

Today is a good day.

:yay::yay::yay::hello::hello::hello::yay::yay::yay:

3. hey hammered I replied about my coco uses.. i dunno if theres a "BEST" mix but you gotta experiement for your 'needs'
    best of luck.

4. Attitude is running thier monthly special this weekend with some amazing strains from Barney's Farm. You know I'm going to get them. :D

I was sad because they are out of free shirts already.

5. Thanks for the help tkb-man..

6. #386 GrnMtnGrowR, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2010

Ordered on the 5th...
    Today the USPS Tracking shows my stuff got to NYC on the 10th, so I will probably be waiting about 5-7 more days now for them to make their way up the coast...I thought I would post so people will have some reference to the time line. I will post again when I receive them.

7. It would be helpful to know where you are from..?? Pheonix..? As in Arizona or what?

8. Well, GC, I ended up getting my order in yesterday morning. Everything came in good condition and everything was there! I ordered on the 3rd of April (Saturday), then on the 5th (Monday) my beans were dispatched. And then one week later Monday, the 12th, my beans were down at the P.O. I was surprised that they made it all the way over to the western seabord that quickly! But all of them are here now, so a new grow is on the way!

9. My recent order from attitude arrived in excellent condition. The selected seeds popped like they should... The dinafem super critical haze freebie, not so much. Sort of a bummer. Had room for one more and wanted to give this strain a whirl, but alas, it was not to be. :(

10. i dont know if its just me but ive noticed that when it comes to tracking purchases from attitude the tracking notifications seem to be updated more frequently lol.... which is awesome:D my first purchase in march wasnt packed until 3 days after i ordered and it took another 1 until it was dispatched and took 11 days to get to my mailbox. i place my april order on the 11 and its already been packed, dispatched, and currently in the process of being shipped abroad.... all of this in 2 days lol. im really impressed with how quickly its been updating:hello: 2 thumbs up for the tude

11. Damn crow tastes good in the morning!

Just when I thought the Dinafem was a no go, I checked her this morning and low and behold, a tap root has appeared. So she is 5 days late... Better late than never.

12. Some seeds take a little extra time, it's better to let them do what they do.

i'm preety excited to get my package

13. Yep. And you know she is going to be a total b*tch. In a good way... ;)

14. My mug with Barneys LSD and the 2 freebies (RockLock, Lemon skunk) arrived at the PO today. I believe it was a day or two faster than last time getting out of NYC and making it to me.:D

15. attitude worked for me, did the stealth packaging & it took a few weeks to finally arrive (east coast)

16. Nice man! Mine have been with royal mail now for 10 days.... Not even posting at all with USPS.... I did pay for the gar. shipping! Emailed attitude about it will keep everyone posted on their response....

17. The last order I made never even updated until after it hit my front door. It went from "Origin Location Has Notified Us..." to my mailbox with no updates whatsoever. USPS tracking sucks mad ass so don't sweat it too much your beans will get there.

18. yea true that, usps tracking sucks balls, i got an updated post yesterday saying my beans got to nyc on the 15, mailman just came and delivered me my beans lol

19. USPS shows this under tracking:

"There is no record of this item"

Royal mail shows this under tracking:

We have received your item, posted on 10/04/10 and it is being processed for delivery abroad.

On any normal order Royal mail has been quick to post if they have given the package overseas for delivery. USPS I agree sucks I too had a package delivered that said it was still in NY, and Im on the West. But, the combination of no record in the states and Royal still saying they are processing... It looks to me like its not even close to being delivered.

20. My seeds arrived in the mail today. Ordered them on the 9th, and popped up in the mailbox today.

I ordered 3x Moby Dick feminized from Dinafem.

And got DNA Rocklock, DNA Lemon Skunk, Barney's Pineapple Chunk, Barney's Vanilla Kush, and Barney's Flower Power for free. Will probably be adding 1 Moby Dick and the lemon skunk, and vanilla kush to my seedlings today. I kinda have to figure it out, I'm sitting right under my limit right now, but I need to take some clones too... decisions decisions.