recent NY state busts

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by demon929, Sep 1, 2009.

1. in the past month i think police have found 3 different large outdoor mj crops across westchester county and just today I saw on the news a growhouse was found. all of these busts were said to have come from random unrelated "tips", but besides this last month i can't remember any recent large busts. anyone believe these were really random tips or is NY trying to crack down

2. We have major outdoor crops upstate? i didnt know that haha.

3. well na, i wouldn't say large in comparison to crops out in Cali, but large for NY. they showed cops pullin out garbage bag after garbage bag of plants.

4. i dont think they are cracking down. Its basically decriminalized here and im pretty sure a bill for medical marijuana is at a stand still right now so there is no reason for a crack down.

5. That's because you're not suppose to know;)

No bust reported around the capital, at least not reported on the news.
    I used to grow out around the Tug Hill area, talk about big grows and crazy helicopters:D
    Most busts out there where either from people planting in May and being seen by turkey hunters or amateurs who didn't know stealth.

6. Haha, i live in westchester! I wish i could have found it first!:smoking:

7. In august around 400 ready to harvest plants were found a couple miles from my house in putnam county( literally 3 miles from westechester border)... so sad..so sad.