Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recent 1/8 Bag! Rather fat and VERY powerful bud.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by WizzleFan, Sep 17, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a UK pickup, £20 is standard for ANY 1/8, no matter what. We normally get i'd say around 1.8-2.2g here. It is not a good place for weed, at all.

But I originally got it in tinfoil because it was one intact bud and put in foil. I later took a joint out of it, and that's the bag you see. Damn i'm high. :smoke:

2. diggin the foil brah:p

3. :D Me too.

That was a 5p coin, they are the SMALLEST coin that you can use in this country. It's a bit longer than the pin of the iPod earphones. So, small.

4. except the half-penny, thats smaller :p

naah i kid, but for a uk pickup it looks nice! i knew when i saw it it was uk bud,somehow?...

5. Experienced toker, you be.

[​IMG]

6. 1.8-2.2g is a half eighth man... i usually get that for $25 these days... used to be $20. Fire meds too.

7. I've seen lots of UK blades saying their "eighth's" are not actually 3.5 ahah ?

8. If I was in the UK I would say I want 3.5 grams of top shelf for $60. If not, off to the next dude I guess.. It sucks, but there's definitely some professional dealers out there.. They're everywhere lol.

9. Sorry to bust your balls man but 1.8 - 2.2 (or whatever the weight was) is not an 8th and anybody selling it as one is slightly stupid (or smart, whichever way you see it).

10. [quote name='"S0UR"']If I was in the UK I would say I want 3.5 grams of top shelf for $60. If not, off to the next dude I guess.. It sucks, but there's definitely some professional dealers out there.. They're everywhere lol.[/quote]

Dude, you'll be looking for along time and you'll only likley get the quality you're looking for if you go to the higher people in the chain.

[quote name='"StickyStick"']Sorry to bust your balls man but 1.8 - 2.2 (or whatever the weight was) is not an 8th and anybody selling it as one is slightly stupid (or smart, whichever way you see it).[/quote]

Stupid? Just because in the UK we say it's an 8th when it's not doesn't make us any less intelligent than you, it's just slang for a 20 bag.

11. 1.8-2.2 is becoming a 'good' £20 deal, as sick as that is.. Far too many dealers getting greedy here in the UK.. Finding those that deal in true amounts is like finding solid gold rocking horse shit.

12. You got ya weed in same baggie as me :p
    Where abouts in the UK are you from? That 8th looks really big..... me want sum NAO

13. I can get 1.8-2.2 for £20 or 2.7-3.5 for £25 in southern england

14. £10 a gram in the north-west. Luckily the guy i go along with buys a lot of weed, and so if there are quite a few seeds/stems, we'll sometimes get 0.5-1G free (depending on how much bought). He is a nice guy!
    Hopefully I won't need to see a dealer ever again if I get growing techniques sorted!! :)

15. damn, I though US was expensive for Bud. Nice pickup. :smoke:

16. [quote name='"ammarhio"']damn, I though US was expensive for Bud. Nice pickup. :smoke:[/quote]

Most people in the uk are paying the equivelent of $16 a gram.

You lucky fucks in Canada.

17. No, I know that an eighth is 1/8 of an ounce and therefore weighs 3.5g... I'm telling you what is standard for the UK.

18. Honestly man all I ever see is you talking about price, that shit is so fucking annoying. I know I am not the only person to tell you this either... :rolleyes:

19. yeah you're being sarcastic :rolleyes:

20. thats not a bad deal, i tend to pick up 1.6g for my 20 notes but if i'm lucky i can get a half for a ton

happy smoking