reccomended strains?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blahness, Jan 9, 2005.

1. ive been looking into growing bud and was wondering what strain you guys reccomend. i want something really strong but that isnt too expensive, it would most likely be for indoor growing but id prefer one suitable for both....
    another question, what exactly is indica and sativa??

2. HIGH All, so many to choose from...Top44 comes to mind right away, another one I liked was Lead Uno a nice lemony smell.

The Differences between Indica and Sativa Cannabis plants:

Fat Leaves and Short Bush = INDICA
    Thin Leaves and Tall Bush = SATIVA

Indica....HIGHer CBD than THC equals heavier, sleepy type of HIGH. Yield is usually HIGHer than Sativa, and shorter growing season. Better for indoor growing, because they don't get as tall.

Sativa....HIGHer THC than CBD equals cerebral, soaring type of HIGH, more energetic Yield is usually lower than Indica, but is very potent. eg: Thai Sativa grow taller and have a longer flowering period.
    Sativa's typically take longer to germinate and flower, and they grow more gangly then indica breeds.

3. damn thanks alot covered everything there :D

anyone else got other reccomendations for strains?

4. Mazar and Rosetta stone and whitewidow are some nice strands that I can think of right now, just woke up lol, but anyways their around $50 in usd, dont know if thats too much or the currency you use.. http://www.hempqc.com/enter.html?target=about.html&lang=en-us Thats Heaven's Stairway, Ive heard alot of good comming from there and I think its on BPP's recommendation list, but im not sure.. cant gurantee though :smoke: