Reccomendations

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by eome, Sep 30, 2001.

1. I want to grow a small plant in my bedroom at uni. I have not got a lot of space and do not want a plant that needs a lot of space. I also have just one incubation lamp (used for chicks) to provide heat and light. Please tell me where I can get cheap-ish seeds that will do well in this environment.

I live in the uk btw

2. I have to tell you from experience, that I have had the best of luck growing in a small space with a mix Mr Emery of Emery Seeds sent me for about $20us. I have some growing now that are taking off like wild fire with only one lamp and a supplimental, low wattage lamp. ( about 150 watts) One is only 4-1/2 weeks old and she is already showing major growth signatures. It's going to be a good one if I can keep it going, seems to grow every hour. getting real tall. Thick stem, think it is sinsi, due to the 7 leaf clusters, but not sure. Purple, yeah, let it be!!!!! :) Marc's been good to me, Try http://www.emeryseeds.com, man. there is everything there.. from every major seed bank Come on people, give him the respect he deserves. Major actions on all of our parts. Just do it , Bro!!!!!

Peace, Love, and Respect,

Art

PS, need a good Male vocalist, (Like Joe Lynn Turner) anyone over there in the UK any good? Sorry girls, need a guy. I know I know, Male Chauvinist , not meaning to be so, just business.

3. THANKS... THAT'S JUST THE KIND OF ADVICE I NEEDED :-D

4. If you are in the UK try seedsdirect.com Should be quicker and easier for you being in country.

5. beans do well like that! but pot needs just a little more light! hps would do better!if its only one plant at a time by a clone from(http//www.medicalseeds.com/main.html)25 bucks can give you skunk #1 in a clone that is know gessing !and well take less time because its a clone and it well be stronger as well !leave the hard work to others if its only one plant! good luck tazz11