Reccomend me some albums to listen to On acid

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by LysergicBDMT, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whats up this is my first post in Grasscity Ive been looking through this site alot and thought it was pretty cool so I decided to registar Im 21 Ive been smoking bud everyday for the past 10 years and Have never had any negative consequences due to it. Im an Avid psychadelic user I use Acid at least 8 times a month but only started using it last year. Anyway enough said about that.

I picked up a couple vials the other day which ran me about 700 but I think its way worth it cuz the shits bomb, Ive come to music hall to see if anyone can reccomend me some really good full albums to listen to off of 4 hits or more. I got my own place and me and my friend plan on dosing for the next 2 weeks straight if not longer. The albums I already picked out so far consist of

Druqks-aphex twin
    any pink floyd, cuz I got them all and I might try incubus as Ive never heard fungus amongus and possibly no definetley a lot of grateful dead. Can anyone reccomend some more good music to listen to on LSD I realize this forum is about marijuana but hopefully its okay to discuss other psychadelics on here. Thanks for your time and Im happy to fianlly be a member of this great forum.:)

2. Maggot Brain- Funkadelic
    Overnite Sensation- Frank Zappa
    Kid A- Radiohead
    Emperor Tomato Ketchup- Stereolab

These are just some of my personal favorites. Have a good trip!

3. INCUBUS omg dude.. fuck yeah!

i strongly reccomend Fungus Amongus
    and also Make Yourself.. those two albums are just fuckin intense.

If you're feeling like some heavier tunes.. go for S.C.I.E.N.C.E
    its a psychadelic masterpiece, and my favourite album of all time.

4. Godspeed You Black Emperor - Lift Yr Skinny Fists

you will love it.

5. nice, yea I just downloaded all of incubus records. When I took acid last it brought me out of my rap phase and into a more diverse rock one. Ive never heard any incubus except some songs they played on the radio, such as morningview and wish you were here. So im not going to listen to any until I drop some.

One more question, Ive only dosed about 25 times and its always been 2-4 tabs, the other day I might have taken seven bacause it was the end of my friends vial and I squirted it in my mouth I spent the first few hours looking at the cover of the record the wall, sounds cliche but I found it really interesting. My question is would this music be chill to listen to off of like 20 hits I know its alot but I can handle it ive never had a bad trip and I love acid plus its somewhat of a celebration because I recently moved out of my parents house and into my own apartment.

6. Anything by Sigur Rós; it's chill, beautiful, and uplifting music. Really helped me out during a bad shroom trip.

7. John Lennon - Imagine (the album)
    Any Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here, The Wall, Dark Side of the Moon
    Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour, Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
    Gorillaz - Demon Days (Fire Coming Out of the Monkeys Head was fucking awesome on acid)
    Any Hendrix - Band of Gypsies etc.
    Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots (such trippy shit)

8. your gonna need a whole day devoted to the grateful dead

If you havent heard of archive.org you should check it out. They have full recordings of live shows from alot of bands and have almost every dead show there is in pretty good quality. Listening to live music while tripping is great, it feel like your right there with the crowd.

Heres all the Grateful Deads shows
    http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=collection:GratefulDead -/metadata/stream_only:(1)

you can also search for other bands too

9. Tool - 10,000 Days
    Thrice - The Alchemy Index
    Isis - Panopticon

10. [​IMG]

..or "Todd" from Rundgren. Both far out and largely forgotten (if they ever were really known?)

11. Butthole Surfers - Rembrandt Pussyhorse

Believe me, you will flip ALL your shit from listening to that album while tripping.

12. Tool is great, especially Lateralus

13. [​IMG]

14. ANYTHING pink floyd

dark side of the moon, division bell, animals, or ummagumma

explosions in the sky is a good band

15. check out some reggae, the rythm always gets me trippin dude, peter tosh, bob, capleton, damian marley, stephen marley, aswad, black uhuru, i could go on and on. Uh, for other music id recomend, lotus and yonder mountain string band, maybe some keller. Idk man, but just watever gets ur groove on. if u wanna trip balls get the grateful dead movie and drop some of them doses. Im just curious do u have a high tolerance to acid using it so much?

16. dude i definatly suggest some sublime and a kind of simmilar (but not knock of and aslo amazing band) slightly stoopid

also pink floyd animals

17. pink floyd
    the doors
    tool

18. the velvet underground

19. fucking epic album

+ rep

20. yea dude, Does thom yorke dose or what?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.