Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

reccomend me a bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ripdatshit, Aug 26, 2010.

1. hey gc! im having trouble finding the bong i want. im looking for something around 18inches with a single tree perc. any suggestions?? im looking to spend up to 170

2. i suggest looking on grasscity's online shop, lots of fine pieces.

you'll find somethin that you want. but i recommend going to a local headshop to buy, cuz unless you know what you want you always go in person and handle it before you buy it.

so find somethin that looks like it would be good then venture out and see if you can find one similar. take your time, spending that much money on a piece means you want good quality so take the time to get to know it before you buy it.

3. yeah for sure. thanks