Reccomend a strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by bluecupkush, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Hi I'm new here, I am going to start growing in the new year and am still deciding on the strain I would like to grow.

Im looking for
    -strong cerebral high
    -not sleepy high
    -super high thc content
    -high yield
    -growing indoors
    -must be feminized seeds
    -must ship to canada
    -bonus would be a fruity smoke

Please help thanks!:D

2. sent you a PM.

3. Welcome to GC, friend! :wave:

Picking a strain isn't as hard as it seems. In fact, its probably one of the most significant moments of your grow. Most seed banks will ship to Canada, and most seed banks have feminized seeds. With that said, your main requirements are: High yield, High THC content, and a soaring high. (Type high enough, and it'll look weird. Perhaps I am high.)

I regret to inform you that every grower is looking for a strain just like this. It is not the strain alone that produces the traits you want; your relationship with the plant is your best bet on securing all your wants.

Take care of your plant, and it will give you everything you want, including that fruity smoke that you'd prefer. However, might I recommend Super Lemon Haze? In my experience, you'll get everything you want from it. Good luck with your grow! :D

4. super lemon haze - lemon taste, longer flowering and matches description almost perfectly
    barney's red dragon - cherry taste, medium flowering (9 weeks), easy to grow, yields a ton, indica/sativa hybrid, leaning sativa up high with a balanced couchlock. one of my all time faves
    next gen seeds romulan - berry taste medium flowering, very high yield, strong stone but not as cerebral.

5. on the grapey tip, barney's LSD is compact and starts out with a mild cat piss on sweet grapes & flowers odor that turns more grape later & isn't high odor. it has a really weird stoned & high & the same time buzz. a couple hits are functional with the heightened senses effect of good sativas, yet it also makes your eyelids heavy (but not your body) and a couple hours later has a seriously couchlocking creeper effect that gives a smoker a full range of effects that i've never experienced in any bud. it has nice euporia too.

for an energetic & euphoric strain that not only doesn't couchlock, but just like old school kali mist before it was polluted with indicraps, buzz try some joey weed C99 when hemp depot has it. it's the perfect wake & bake to get MOTIVATED for work or to get a date in a happy & frisky mood. just don't toke it with plans of napping or even chilling. it's the weed equivalent of speed without the addiction. just as with KM, there are no trippy effects on the senses, but it can inspire paranoia like a real sativa despite growing like a little 45 day indica.

i haven't tried C99's mellower smoking & trippy son apollo 11, but it's high (pun intended) on my shopping list after loving mandala's 8 miles high. other than the california grown columbian gold sinse (called thai) i started out spoiled forever for sativas on, 8 miles high would be my second favorite buzz. it's perfectly balanced between couchlock & energy and it's effects are just a happy & playful motivated buzz that can chill, but that really wants to experience whatever life has to offer. it might have a trippy buzz, but it definitely likes music and is probably as leastan auditory buzz if not a visual one. it's total absence of couchlock as well as C99's racy high energy edge is perfectly neutral leaving it's buzz just a fun euphoric buzz like better skunk #1 phenos that are only a little stony but without any couchlock. i love this buzz and imagine there's better or more potent indoor out there, but nothing i've touched yet. 8 miles is THE hot shit baga appeal strain that will introduce stoners to the fun effects that sativas can offer without the racy paranoid edge. C99 is fun and the perfect bud for activities only where 8 miles just adds fun whenever you want to go there. i'd like to see what this does with more compact LSD.

a good resinous, but low odor indica strain that's perfect for a beginner is northern lights #5. it doesn't have afghani funk going on and is used in many if not most crosses. indicas are more common in medical use communities and where you'll see a lot of anti-anxiety strains

i'd say keep low odor high on your shopping list. even with odor control & low odor strains, you can get some funk. with roadkill strains like cheese, white castle & lowdown mystery etc., it can be hard containing the odor from just one plant STARTING to put it's perfume on. they also draw attention to your plants outdoors too.

exotic flavors & odors are interesting & all, but the buzz should come 1st after a strain is practical for a grow space. too many strains out there have great flavors & odor, but the same old "nothing but couchlock" generic buzz of most cash crap.

blueberry gets much of it's buzz and it's berry flavor from the tutti fruity goodness of real old school thai. you get a hint of it in a good haze though. it's considered to be the beststrain in the world only edging out super impractical to grow indoor pure sativa haze by just a couple votes. on the downside, it's a larger plant that's not practical for sea of green quick yielding and it gets a little funky too. it's not the best indoor strain & even worse when you add it's fussiness to the equation.

look into autoflowering strains by lowryder, lowlife, short stuff, kannabia & dinafem etc. they will give you the fastest & smallest plants in any space and now that THC has been bred into ruderalis as well as gaining indica smaller statures, auto blueberries etc. are starting to show up. you need more seeds to fill a space with autos, but you can fit alot more of them in that space. breeders are starting to select for the traits that make top strains popular in plants as small as 14" or possibly even smaller. despite their smaller size, i'm liking them for bringing more sativa buzzes into compact plants which will breed into the population, but with the annoying stony effect of hash plants used to breed smaller sativas.

it's possible that in 20 years, someone will have bred a 3 foot tall haze. haze is the true second best buzz after super visual columbian gold, but it's impractical indoors.

6. ive grown 30 SLH and its a complete waste of time to grow. it goes up to 14 weeks and gives very little ok weed.

i would recommend satori from mandala seeds or mango haze if you want to spend a little more.

just go to your local clone dealer...its more practical and they almost always have good shit.

7. I have heard nothing but bad about autoflowering strains.