rec value?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hookedonchron, Jul 8, 2009.

1. i got these pills for a broken elbow 2 weeks ago, they're codeine contin 100 mg's i got a 30 script but they didnt do shit for pain back then so i just used percs instead, anyway's are these things worth anything, even worth bothering to try and get high off them?

2. What are they? Codeine Continous realase?? (sp)

Ive never heard of those. If they are just codeine they still have rec value.

What mgs were the perocets?

3. yes they have rec value if they're the ones i'm thinking of. I usually feel good off of 200-300mgs of codeine, but without a tolerance you might not need that much. Also you will have to crush those up and parachute them in order to counteract the continual release. Check Erowid.org for more specific dosage information, and hope you enjoy those.

4. Yes, they certainly do have recreational value. The reason you didnt feel anything was because you most likely didnt take enough. Now, Im not saying to down the whole bottle, Im just saying you have to take a little bit, sometimes a lot, more than the recommended amount to achieve a "high" from it. After all, the term "high" comes from "high dosage".

5. yeh the are continuos realse and theyre orange, it seems sketchy to take them tho 100 mgs seems like a high number for one pill, and the percs i was taking were 5/ 325 mgs just generic percs, but i take like 25- 35 mgs to get a good high with no negative side effects

6. Oh ok then, codeine is a weaker opiate so it takes more.

I take around 300mg but I have a bit of a tolerance.

Just cut them in half and pop them.

7. damn 100mg codeine would be pretty badass to have!
    those certainly have some rec value, but i say that have more ingesting value ;)