Rebuttal 2! Charcoal.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Beloose420, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Please, explain those papers that I have posted. Showing that it does work. There is plenty of research into this. Well, of course, you would need to read those papers and understand what you are reading to get it. Now, remember good old Professor Flamand would give you charcoal for alcohol poisoning and wonder why it wasn't working. I am sure if you went to college you would firmly understand that not all professors know what they are talking about.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. When I read that the first thought that popped into my head was, 'What a fucking liar'. It helps to make a good salmon! Seriously, do you think I am some snot-nosed punk that is living with Ma and Pa? Sorry, dude, the jig is up. Charcoal has NO TASTE!!!! That's right, no taste, so how in the world does that help to make a great salmon? All it would do is make your salmon black! I don't like dealing with non-honest people. I may answer your questions but I have no respect for liars.

3. I think substitution is the best route to always go. In a few years, this won't be a problem. With over 60% of the U.S population being allowed to consume cannabis recreationally and even higher % medically Companies are dropping cannabis from the list of drugs they test for left and right. Also, a lot of companies are dropping Random drug testing because it has been proven to be ineffective and very costly unless your job can potentially harm others They just can't find employees Esp in the Tech industry.

4. it helps make a great smoked salmon, i use charcoal, with alder and cedar wood chips. gives it a great flavour

5. He's fucking with you. lol he's talking about Charcoal used to BBQ....

6. You don't have to point anything out, Liar. So where does the THC-COOH that they find on a hair follicle test come from? Now, if there is no THC-COOH in the blood it won't show up in the hair.

7. :thumbsup:

8. oh dude, grow up

Liar... really? are my pants on fire too?

like i said, read a science book. a real one.

we're done here

9. I get that now. I just don't get his problem it is almost like he is trying everything he can to turn people off to something that could help so many people. It is a shame people can't talk with each other.

10. I am trying to have a serious discussion, please take your non-sense somewhere else.

11. Dude, I wasn't talking to you. Plus, you said you were 'outta here' but here you are. Since you aren't reading the posts it is hard to explain anything to you. Another person asked me to look something up but all I found was that website. Please, take your knowing-self somewhere else. Or even better learn to read.

• Like Like x 1