Rebuild the Dream

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aH1GH3Rpower, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Hey guys, My grandpa actually told me to check this out. As some of you might know im a Ron Paul supporter so i naturally didnt not gravitate towards this, but i have to take a look at it just because of the respect that i have for him. Ive only watched like the first ten minutes, but so far i havent heard much that i agree with. It also seems more like entertainment than it does political education, but im only ten minutes in so i cant really say that with certainty. So i figured ide throw it on here to get everyone elses take on it. Also this is easier for me to find it later to finish without emailing it to myself cause im not on my personal computer at the minute lol.

Watch the Launch Event Highlights | Rebuild the Dream | A Hub for the American Dream Movement

2. I watched the top video where he says the 3 lies you hear today:

1. America is Broke
    2. Asking the Super Rich to Pay Taxes is Bad For the Economy
    3. Hating on America's government - and wrecking our infrastructure - is patriotic

He makes the audience repeat these lies without ever explaining them. It's like Goebbels meets Tony Robbins.

1. America is broke, does he not account for debt and future liabilities or something?

2. We have a progressive income tax and the rich pay the most. Strawman.

3. Wrecking our infrastructure? lol.

3. Yeah, thats what i got through so far too. And i was thinking the same thing. Ask michigan, or anyone on the west side of chicago, or any ghetto or slum if americas broke lol.