Reassure me on THC....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dylan843, Jun 26, 2009.

1. all of my friends are saying that i have to add THC to the plant and that is doesnt grow with it, thats wrong isnt it? hmm?:confused::smoking:

2. your friends need to stop giving advise from this point forward and i recommend u don't listen to them or tell them u are growing..and no there is now way you add thc..comes with the plant... lmao!!!!

3. OMG first off don't tell friends you are growing and second i hate when talking to non-growers about growing because they have no clue wtf they are talking about. HAHA half the people I talk to don't even understand wtf part of the plant they are even smoking. As if bud wasn't enough of a hint for them:rolleyes: Ya just don't listen to anyone who isn't serious about growing.

4. Well if was the case wouldn't everyone be buying thc instead of going through the process of growing a plant.

get some new friends. they are all pretty thick.

5. your friends are r-tards....

lemme guess, they also think you have to add opium to poppies and that you can fax LSD, right?

6. There is a disease called Hearing AIDS.

You get it by listening to assholes.

7. Yes, you order the THC from the Himalayas and mix it with the water. When you water, the plant will uptake the THC and infuse it into the buds.

Works with tomato plants and zucchini too, I swear.

:rolleyes:

8. :DYour to funny! You had me LOLing on that one!

9. I won't call your friends assholes or retards or any other negative term, I'll just say that they are flat-out wrong.

If you had to add the THC to the plant, then why would anyone need the plant?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I can't believe that this question was asked... wow...

11. LOL ..yeah I hear they are gonna sell the bottle for 5 bucks ;)

and dont tell your friends you grow ... lose lips sink grows ( and not just to the LEO's, rippers abound also)

peace

12. Then you must be a gentleman toasty. I have no such compunctions.

• Like Like x 1
  13. The U.S.A., not the world, is breeding stupidity, laziness and entitlement.

14. Hardly -- just in a good mood today...

15. naw ,,just darwinism doesn't apply to humans anymore...the weak are no longer being culled....

16. Now everyone says you can't add THC, but by using UV the plant adds trichomes if I have understood it correctly. Now with added trichomes and THC being the plants sunscreen against UV light doesn't that effectively raise the amount of THC on the plant? School me if I'm wrong.

17. May I ask what CRYSTALS are they ??

18. I think my girls get lots of UV from the fierce Spanish sun, may explain why they are so dank.

19. Either:
    1. Tell these guys you gave up and don't include them in any part of the grow.
    2. Let them smoke leaves.

20. thats always fun, tell them to go get THC so your shit can be more potent. HA