Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

reasons you like smokin alone???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HAERWEEDSLAYER, Mar 12, 2010.

1. I smoke alone cause my friends aren't around to smoke with me.

2. I usually just smoke at after work before I go to bed... Get blazed as hell and either watch TV or play some video games.. Nobody to smoke with between 10pm and 2am lol.. Besides, for some reason I get paranoid more when I smoke with friends.

3. Listening to Rush, since no one listens to anything like them in my social circle. Thinking cool thoughts without interruptions and relaxing while enjoying some snacks. That's life right there if you ask me!

4. Always get more paranoid then I should be when I smoke with friends and ruins my high
    Love smoking by myself 👌

5. Smoking alone in a warm dark room, sometimes involving music, with the door locked is one of the best experiences for me.  Meditating on my day or just random thoughts that pop in my head.  

6. Cause I like to get high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Because I really enjoy the increased introspection that occurs when I medicate.

8. Usually smoke alone more in the winter just cause there is so much less to do high (and sober) with people in winter, we usually just drive around or sit in a room and talk. Get's boring after awhile although I still appreciate it.
    Also I like time alone to smoke so I can actually be quiet and think and listen to my own music without bothering someone else or being paranoid that they think I'm too quiet or weird haha

9. #1949 shaddytheman, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
    Solitude. I'm always surrounded by people, so once in a while, an introspection hit is nice. 

10. I do smoke alone but i usually have my girlfriend beside me (who does not smoke) while we watch TV, or while shes just chillin while i play my games.

11. I smoke alone because I am a cheap mofucka'

12. Smoking solo dolo is always nice...i think up the craziest shit too.

13. Honestly, I enjoy smoking in a group.
    But sometimes it's nice to just sit around by yourself and smoke out. You get a nice thinking session without someone else ruining it with their thoughts haha.

14. What does everyone normally do when there stoned by themselves?

15. Ive been smoking alone since the first time i ever picked up. i just like it better. I'm kind of an anti social but it makes smoking with friends more enjoyable.

16. Been smoking just over a year now and I've alway like smoking alone. I can't just chill and get alone time but when I have a smoke with the boys it's all on