Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

reasons you like smokin alone???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HAERWEEDSLAYER, Mar 12, 2010.

1. I dont have friends

2. #1902 dokc, Dec 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2014
    Love solitary smoking.

Holding myself up in the dank room with my cats.

People in my area don't smoke. Lots of people with government jobs in the area.

I invite people but they just do not want to smoke. When they do come over and smoke they are just a nuisance.

Coughing and not covering their mouth. Totally toasting a bowl. Putting the flame directly into the medicine.

The more I smoke alone the more I enjoy it.

3. #1903 200 Ganja trees..., Dec 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2014
    Smoking is fun with people but they can really piss you off, especially when they say things like the police are comming because everyone gets super paranoid. When im at home i like to smoke an hour before i go to bed, that way i can do some things, watch a movie and drift off after a while.

4. No one continuously saying "you buzzin' cousin?"

5. It's a totally different experience. Yeah smoking with friends is fun, but have you ever been so high and traveled through the deepest, darkest parts of your mind? 

That shit can be therapy, or it can rattle some people's worlds. I have had some crazy breakthroughs regarding the self while being high alone. Would never have achieved moments of clarity like that if I were with company. Try it sometime. 

6. More relaxing. Can do whatever I want. Sing the songs I want too sing.

7. I ghetto bump whatever music I want

8. #1908 That One Stoner, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015
    1. I get to play the music I fucking like.
    2. I can smoke at whatever pace I fucking want
    3. Most people are fucking annoying.
    4. People always want to smoke way too much of my fucking weed
    5. I can smoke using whatever I'm in the fucking mood for.
    6. People who can't handle their smoke are fucking impossible to deal with. (Unless its someone I was friends with before he/she started smoking.)
    7. Smoking with friends gives you a big chance of being sick. Mofos have a runny ass nose about to get bronchitis but he don't tell you shit cause he's about to smoke your weed. Fuck that.

Loner stoner.

9. I do what i want and zen out.

Also sharing is carijg but having my own to the face is nice.

I like to listen to lofi hiphop and underground music in general

sent from my skateboard under the Zakim bridge.

10. Love smoking a bowl and literally doing nothing for hours

11. Because I can chill and do whatever the fuck I want. Most of the times I actually get sort of nervous when I smoke with others, there are few people which I feel comfortable and chill around. Also I like to set my own pace of smoking and I don't have to use up my weed for other people and there are no people complaining about the way of smoking.

12. ^^ This dude

I do enjoy smoking with buddies regularly, an I enjoy going for the odd smoke with some other dude I've never smoked with before, but I really love having my own spot, my own weed, and not having to worry about anybody else. If I want to sleep I can. I have very few friends I feel truly comfortable with when smoking, but they do give off the right vibes and its enjoyably to smoke with them, but its also enjoyable to make yourself give off good vibes, especially if you're in a good mood, and you really feel it when you smoke alone .

13. Yes exactly. I always say smoking brings people together, it's always nice. I do very much enjoy smoking with my friends or some cool new people, it's just that it's a different high from when you are alone, in a sense. The "loner" high is more appealing to me and that's all there is to it.

14. I have a very tight knit group I usually smoke with, and I love em to death and I truly do enjoy our stoned times together but there's something very calming about lonely stoning. I usually put on some Iron Maiden or some Dio, load up my pipe or roll a doobie, The occasional blunt when I want to get real stoned, smoke and let my mind wander as far as it wants. After my sesh I'll watch some south park or play whatever game I'm working through at the moment. I love being able to smoke at my own pace and to smoke whatever I wanna smoke.

15. Exactly man

My theory is that weed brings out the inner parts of our mind (due to the enhanced connectivity of neurons and shit caused by cannabis) that we don't use so much while we're sober; so out come all our animal instincts and shit, one of which is the ability to judge and understand people by their body language, vibes and other things us evolved humans cant understand, so it makes us bond better (provided you like what the weed enables you to understand about someone).

I like the 'loner high' too man, but wait until you get a buddy who you REALLY enjoy smoking with. Then maybe you'll feel differently, I don't know

16. This is exactly the shit im on about man

Your theory sounds pretty legit man. I do find it's easier for me to form a relationship with someone when we have smoked together. People who smoke together, stay together :) As for finding a buddy I really enjoy smoking with, I have already got one so I totally know what you mean. I mean with her I am always so chill and happy and everything, there is literally nobody I enjoy smoking more with than this friend. 

18. A friend with weed is a friend indeed.

Glad you think my theory is good bro  :smoke:  :smoke:

Ah so you do understand where I'm coming from! Now that bond when you're high together is just awesome isn't it?

Are you a dude? maybe if you had a guy like her the bond may be even stronger...cos let's not deny it, men and women have different minds :confused_2:

I am a girl. But um that doesn't mean we haven't um.. bonded in other ways too  :D Well I guess if our genders were different our relationship would be somewhat different than what it is now, I don't know. We've been through so much together it's kind of natural that we are so close. Maybe you know that feel too? But seriously if she was a guy I'd want to marry him for sure haha. 

20. Oh haha, do tell me more  :ey:  :ey:

jkjk, yeh this is what I mean, the basis for your relationship with her being so close and...well...intimate is the fact that you have more than just a friendship going there. You want to bond with her for other reasons. If you have a completely non sexual friend who you build a friendly relationship with using only the good good green green, it would probably be different. I'm not saying better, but different