Reasons Why Evolution Is Impossible

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by smokedoggydogg, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evolution sounds like complete BS. It takes more faith to believe in it than anything else ever conceived. The order of events leading to evolution are absurd. We are told that the following events happened.

1. An infinitely dense singularity always existed.

How is that different than a Creator always existing?

2. The Big Bang created everything we see.

Since when does an uncontrolled explosion create the balance in order to create life?

3. Abiogenesis happened, which is basically saying that life created itself. Non living matter just came to life.

WTF? When and where was this observed? I wanna see the video documentation of it.

4. DNA wrote itself.

We have never observed data creating itself. Its BS.

Those aren't even the reasons evolution is BS. Those are just the 4 things that needed to happen to even get to evolution. The nail in the coffin is science itself. Here is what we know to be true about DNA.

Amino Acids are required to form proteins ---> Proteins are required to created DNA ---> DNA tells amino acids how to assemble to create proteins

If you don't get it, read it again. You need the instructions (DNA) first or you can't build the instructions. That's called a closed loop system. The only way for information to be put somewhere is for someone or something to put it there. That's how it works, like it or not. I've heard all of the carefully contructed stories to get around the issue, but none of them based on observed facts.

Here is a challenge for everyone to see how hard people will try to BS themselves to maintain their belief in evolution. Find an evolutionary fossil record for any species you want and post the BONES and nothing but the BONES showing the progression from one species to a completely different species.The bones don't exist. If you don't believe me, search the web and I guarantee you will mostly find DRAWINGS and CHARTS... no bones.

Oh and before you waste your time talking about allele changes, I'm asking for observable evidence through the fossil record. I just want everyone to see how long it takes and how many programmed believers will make an excuse for why they won't or can't post it. My favorite one to date is "you wouldn't believe it if I posted evidence, so I'm not going to post evidence".

Post it if you got it... if not, admit it and deal with it.

2. Sundaddy, is that you? lol

The whole post is a field of strawmen and smells funky.

Oh Lordy Lordy, save me form your followers. Amen.

3. OP Every 'point' you made has nothing to do with Evolution at all.

Evolution is an observable life function. Highschools used to have fruit fly experiments to teach yourself about it. Perhaps they should come back.

4. Step 1: learn what evolution is.
    Step 2: delete this post.
    Step 3: get counseling for the permanent shame.

there...fixed that for ya...

6. How are people still this uneducated (refering to OP)

Some people are just living 200 years behind the times.

The same thing happened when lightning was proven to be a natural phenomenon and not an act of God.
    Religious people scoffed and scoffed until they couldn't deny it any longer. Some churches even refused to install lightning rods because they said "God will protect us."

Some people just can't deal with science progressing and they want to leave everything as "the hand of God." Yet, they use computers, drive cars, have cell phones, and watch tv.

Oh, brother!

8. #8 Accident Hero, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
    You can always continue denying something, no matter how much proof there is.  It's just a matter of either: not giving a shit how stupid you look, or being too stupid to realize how stupid you are.

...and yeah, the whole "science is a religion" horseshit over the internet is a perfect example of the cognitive dissonance of the ungifted.

9. So let me get this right...
    Evolution is complete bull shit but a guy floating up there in the clouds watching the planet go to shit is more believable? Uh huh, totally hahaha :lol:

"The planet isn't anything to worry about. A better world is a-comin'."

At least that's what some Christians (sundaddy) like to say. :blink:

11. Oh yeah that's right. There's a whole nother world up in the clouds. Golden street's and everything... All you have to do to get there is drink the kool aid.

12. OP said he wanted to see "video documentation" of abiogenesis.

I assume he's applying the same standard to his God? "I need video documentation of God creating the world or I won't believe it."

If not, then ye is a hypocrite and Jesus had harsh words for hypocrites. That stinks. :(

I've been told, "evolution is a lie. Read the Quran and go to Heaven."

Good grief.

14. What, some random pieced together fictional book isn't good enough for you? (Bible)

That is not video documentation.

I need my video documentation or else I can't believe God created the world, like the OP says. :)

16. Well shiiiit... That's the best we got man... Hold on, let me contact the aliens to see if they had a camera rolling when god created earth haha.

17. [​IMG]

god has a sick sense of humor..

18. OP, did you know if you take a farm pig out into the wild that it starts growing hair, tusks, and becomes more aggressive?

Biological adaption paves the way for evolution.

It doesn't matter. People like the OP aren't interested in learning. They just want people to go, "Oh evolution is false? OK then Jesus is the way! Yay!" They don't care about any evidence for their religion, which is what they would have to show even if evolution was one big lie. I wouldn't jump to any religion if evolution was proven false. That's why these threads are funny.

Remember that you can only reason with reasonable people.

20. Even if one is religious, I see no reason to not keep your mind open to knowledge and ideas, you know what I mean? Ignorance, arrogance, and especially close-mindedness are the poisons in society in this world we live in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.