Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reasons to go outside

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fishy4Life, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Alright, so this happens too many times and the same excuses don't really work. I need buy a bag, but what do I tell my parents before I leave the house for like 2 minutes.

2. say your going for a walk I used to always say that.

3. Just say need some air.

4. "I am going to pick up some marijuana. Be back in a few minutes."

5. I don't think that will work. I never go for walks lmao

6. "Hey mom going outside for 2 minutes"

7. Tried that one. They wouldn't let me leave.

8. Why will be the response.

9. #9 SoftPillow, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2011
    Make it habitual for you to go out and take walks.

Go out and take a walk once or multiple times each day for like 3 days in a row when your parents obviously see you leaving, come back in like 10-15 minutes after leaving.

Don't be high when you come back, don't have shit on you. Come in, have a conversation with them, make a show of 'taking out your phone'. Grab your wallet out of one pocket after making a fist in that same pocket, go 'Oops,' and grab your phone out of the other one in the same manner. This makes it obvious that there's nothing in your pants, and if they think it looks sketchy, well shit, they can search you. Nothin' there, they'll have no further suspicions, if they had any at all.

They'll either ask you about the walks, or you'll tell them.

If they ask, "Yeah, I've started doin' them lately, really helps clear my head, and I feel refreshed,"

or just bring it up at dinner. "Hey, you know what I've started doing?"

Now you have an excuse at any time of day to go out for a walk, suspicion free, so long as you don't come in reeking of bud. You'll have 30 minutes tops as long as you don't make them all this long. Tons of time to smoke a J around the block as well, if you wanted.

Happy toking :)

EDIT: Of course, this doesn't work right now, but you could implement it tomorrow.

EDIT 2: Important!! Don't tell them you're leaving for these trial walks. You don't want to make it a habit for you to let them know, or else when you don't, you'll get asked questions. When you come in, they'll say where were you?! "A walk..." If they ask why then, you can just jump into the 'clears my head, recently started, etc etc'

10. Being the clever son of a bitch that I am, what I do is ask my dad if he waked our dog today ( which he never does really) and it sets me up with a perfect reason to go iut

11. Wow that is a great idea. I'll start tomorrow. I just got back from picking up a quarter though. I usually toke from my bong in my bathroom as it is a half bath and mine in my room, my parents rarely go in there. I just left came back with a 2 litter of pepsi. They didn't ask... >.>

12. just walk outside without drawing attention?

13. Hey, if they ever catch you...you'll still have the J's on the walks. Not a bad habit to get into in the first place, walks are good for you, especially if you don't do sports.

I figured it out this summer, my dad had called me and said "Where are you?"
    I was high as fuck, and said "Uhh, I'm out on a walk,"
    "Okay, be home in 20 minutes for dinner,"

Came home and it was all good, made up some high bullshit about how I like walks...and now its too easy.

14. Would never work with Indian parents >.<

15. How did you know I'm Indian??

EDIT: Just realized you didn't know.

EDIT2: I make it work.

16. Going to get sum gas for the truck/ car

17. Good thread, I'm gonna start walking tomorrow :) and make a habit out of it over christmas break. Only part that may screw me over is my sister knows I toke and wants me to quit until college (getting caught in college is not a big deal as most police at the campus I'm going to attend let you go with a slap on the wrist, in high school it ruins your life pretty much,). and she might think something is up, but Ozium will help. That shit is amazing

18. Taking out the trash, check mail, go for walk, heading to neighbors, going to store

19. My favorite thing to do was to go out and grill some burgers or a chicken breast or something. Then the weed smell and smoke will be overpowered by the smell/smoke of the grill, and you have an excuse for red eyes (smoke got in my eyes). Plus it's easy to hide the bowl/blunt, just pretend you dropped something then duck down and hit it.

Then as an added bonus, when you come inside you have some tasty food.