reasons for legalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by limetree, Apr 27, 2010.

1. I know that there are a lot of reasons, but this is sort of one that I put a humorous spin on ;) so don't take me too seriously. However, these reasons should be taken into account.

1) Legalization of marijuana would increase the sales of snacks, fast food, etc.
    2) We would be able to legally grow pot in our gardens and could send pot leaf bouquets to our loved ones (a choice to expand the flower-sending industry to all types)
    3) Creativity would increase
    4) Violence would decrease
    5) The cops could save time/money on trying to catch people smoking pot, and do something more productive

(add some stuff to the list! :p )

2. Those are all excellent reasons. The only one you really need though is that nobody who has ever lived knows more about life or death than you, so they have no right to tell you what's best for you because they don't know.

3. A bouquet of bud would be the best present ever

4. i know. i thought of this and i was like, "dude best present of all time!"
    just imagine having a shitty day and then you get a bouquet at the office of a huge pretty plant, and with the note was a little fancy baggy of some real dank weed and the little note was actually made out of rolling paper... fuck. they need to legalize this shit already.

5. Why Dominos isn't lobbying relentlessly for pot legalization is beyond me.

6. People always seem to forget the best reason for legalization... We could all get really REALLY HIGH! :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

7. Best reason:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

8. Also, if it were legalized, hemp would be allowed to be grown, which has MANY benefits and the united states could profit from the many different things that hemp is used for. (clothing, paper, plastic, fuel, oil, etc)

9. The only bad thing i can think of about legalizing weed would be your dumb neighbor not picking out all the males in his crop, and accidentally pollinating the females in yours, lol

10. Sure, pollen can travel for many miles. One can always do grows indoors with a good hepafilter/ionizer though. That's how I can grow males for pollen without pollinating any females that I don't want pollinated.

11. technically... if you are against cannabis legalization, you are completely cool about growing crime rates, unregulated trade, funding drug dealers, gun shot wounds, gangs, people losing jobs for failing urine tests, putting harmless people in prison (some die), raids that will kill innocent families, lacing with things that could kill you, and exposing drugs to children... right?

thats how I'm taking it.

12. Because I like it. No one else should be able to deny me something I enjoy providing I don't harm anyone else.

13. :D
    :wave:coming soon to california hopefully:smoking::wave:

14. woo 3 years and i'll be in california as well!

15. :cool:
    well when you get here come on up to yosemite it's right in my back yard:D i know lotsa cool stuff in the area& merced river is 5 min. from my house w/nice camping spots right at water!!!:smoking: Ilove smoking at the river &letting people try my outdoor organic bud so pm me when u get this way i'll bring fresh salsa,chips+big bag o munchie mix...lol..Oyeah lots o good bud!!!:bongin::bongin:.....p.s.SALSA FROM GARDEN TOO!!!:wave: