Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reason to leave early?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazedHhhavoc, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me and my friend want to toke tomorrow before (high) school, he would pick me up around 6:15 , but I usually leave at about 7:30 ( school starts at 7:45) so what's a good excuse to leave early? Project? I'm in band do maybe something like that? Idk

2. Do they have people in front of the doors? I always just walked out the side door at my old school never had a prob. If your saying you have to get outta class just don't go to that class and walk around until it's time lol.

3. Just say you have to work on a project early. It's really not that hard at all.

4. Leaving 30 minutes before school isn't suspicious. Trying to explain or justify it is. Don't mention you're leaving earlier than usual or even act like you notice.

5. Damn neither of these people read the OP right...

6. [quote name='"i GOT FiRE"']Damn neither of these people read the OP right...[/quote]

Yea... Haha

7. [quote name='"KamAnt"']Leaving 30 minutes before school isn't suspicious. Trying to explain or justify it is. Don't mention you're leaving earlier than usual or even act like you notice.[/quote]

It's an hour and fifteen earlier, and my step dad takes me to school, so I have to notify them

8. You have got to be fucking kidding me...is this really a question? You're in High School right? Are you even old enough to post here?

9. Getting picked up, some friends are going to breakfast, don't worry I don't need any money, bye *walks out door*

Wtf really man was that hard?

10. #10 KushMastaFlex, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2012
    Why do you need that long to toke up in the first place. You're probably smoking a joint, right? So roll up before you leave the house, and all you need to do is leave 10 mins earlier than normal, and say you're going to walk to school with your friend. If you need to grab and what not, its a different story.

11. since the rules say you have to 18+ to post here i would say grow a pair and leave early and get high

12. [quote name='"KushMastaFlex"']Why do you need that long to toke up in the first place.[/quote]

Gotta drive back to his house, smoke, go to DD, eat, then get to school

13. Really just wanted the easiest way, but I'll stop bitching, I got it

14. smoke after school man

15. OK question answered? Good I'll close this up then

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.