Rear ended as i was about to rip my bong :eek:

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RippinDaBong, Apr 13, 2011.

1. So i was rolling around today with my friend, had a nice bong bowl all packed up and loaded and we were looking for a good spot to get out and blaze it cuz it was really nice out. We come upon a stoplight, the light turns yellow and my friend who is driving begins to slow down, he reminds me after the fact that this is where i chime in saying "good call", as i didnt want to be doing anything stupid like running a red light with a bong in my hand. An instant after that my neck snaps back and we go shooting into the intersection. Somehow we made it thought the intersection. I say to him "shit dude what should we do with the weed?!". Both of us being freaked out and not thinking straight he tells me to ditch my backpack with my supplies in a tree and come back. I didnt want to get out and ditch something with people in view, possibly think i was hiding illegal shit and tell the cops when they inevitably come. We pull into the nearest lot, a market with all sorts of trees and large plants for sale, so then i got out and dropped my shit under a tree to be retrieved later. We look around for the person who hit us and realize they are nowhere in sight, we think we have just been a victim of a hit and run :eek:. Luckily after several minutes of waiting and making phone calls we see a cop roll into the area and see the other car, hood smashed in. Somehow our bumper was totally fine and nobody was hurt, but a bowl of some fabulous kush was totally destroyed and bong water was splashed all over my shirt :mad:. We dealt with the cops and then, needless to say, we went a toked a fat bowl at a near by patch of wood :smoke:

2. sue that bitch.

3. [​IMG]

4. ^^ why put stress on someones life if no ones injured,and the cars okay?Plus courts stressfull as fuck anyways.Glad your okay,and got to toke soon after though.I got rear ended in a drive thru once,and a stop light.Fuckers!Haha

5. Yeah, it wasnt even my car, im just glad everyone was fine and i had some extra nug on me hahaha.

6. Vengeance for the attempted escape and the crash in general. Profit.

I'm not saying there should be a lawsuit as long as the person or their insurance company is paying 100%. But those are a couple of reasons why lawsuits would happen in cases like this.

That was a close one, OP :cool:. If they had rear-ended you just 1 stoplight later after a bong rip or two... :eek:

7. i wouldnt sue him but id ask for weed money.

8. everyone who screams sue the moment there's an accident clearly has never considered how much work is involved in the process, often times for what would be a minimal reward...

anyway, same thing happened to me awhile back...was ripping the bowl (on the way to school) while in stop n go traffic on the freeway, just as i'm about to rip it a 16 wheeler plows into my bumper...

pissed me off cause it totally killed my high, i had to talk to cops n shit after...luckily though, i used it as an excuse to come to school late, so i got another sesh in :smoke:

9. This is what im always scared off while smoking and driving. Not me wrecking into other people. but other dumb asses wrecking into me while im smoking. I really havnt thought out what I would do. If it was a blunt I guess i'd just put it out and toss it and spark a cig to get rid of the smell, but if it was a nice piece of glass i guess i would be SOL

10. mouthful of broken bong shards.

11. Dude ripping a bong in a car...Seriously? Especially while driving what the fuck

12. As i said, i wasnt driving, my friend was and it was his car. i also said we were looking for a spot to get out and smoke, i was gonna take greens and then wait til we got out for the driver to get his hit.

13. damn bong fiends, shoulda smoked blunt

14. It's sad when this is the first response. :rolleyes:

edit: bong + car = bad idea