Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reaping The Reward!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Phaedrus, Oct 29, 2009.

1. I finely popped my cherry, my first grow:D!!! Here is a unknown strand I picked up off a buddy and I cant thank him enough! When I picked it up he said he didn't know what type of strand but that it would blow your wig!!:smoking::smoking:

2. Looks delicious and really nice colors on it, congrats man! How's it smoke? And how long did you veg/flower, what kinda setup, what nutes.... fill us in!

3. yea looks amazing dude nice pictures also

4. god damn that shits hairy
    nice work:smoking:

5. Wow, for a first grow that is really impressive. My first grow didn't produce nearly that nice of bud. How much yield did you get per plant? How many plants? Did you use natural grow, hydro, etc.?

6. Vegged for 7wks Flowered for 8, with 1000 Horie used bags with Fox Farm Ocean. The taste is unbelievably fruity with a strong high.

7. The grow was OK if you look close you can see I had some nutrient problems but all in all it was good. I pulled about a ounce a plant.

8. Yeah maybe a little bit, but I dunno first grows in my experience usually end up with nutrient defficientsy (sp?), but the more you grow the better you'll get at at, naturally. Make sure you get good guides on filtering too, because that's what I fucked on my first grow was the filter and drying process.

But nice bud man, and keep it up :). If you have any questions about growing or harvest just ask and I'd be glad to help, if I can

Happy growing

9. Amazing grow man, +rep

10. Thanks everyone!

11. WOW amazing job dude. That stuff look ill. Bet it smokes great :)