Reamending Roots Organics into a just add water organic mix..

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by xXMelkorXx, Aug 20, 2015.

1. so through the last month ive been doing nothing but looking into organics, and im anxious to get a no till garden going. one where teas isnt even nessessary. just reamending the soil between cycles.

my last grow i did with roots organics soil with some ewc and happy frog general purpose fertilizer.
    it did okay but i had some other issues like light leaks that kept my yield from being great. potency was top notch. but didnt get an ounce per plant.
    ill be setting up a 3 to 4 week perpetual cycle. cloning with aloe juice and peat plugs.

anyway..can i just source new minerals and nutrients into old roots organics..and be able to set up a proper no till setup..

a couple choices for nutrient sources

http://growershouse.com/down-to-earth-vegan-mix-3-...
    down to earth vegan mix
    The indispensable all purpose fertilizer blended specially for vegan gardeners. Free of any animal products or by-products, Down To Earth Vegan Mix is formulated with plant derived essential nutrients and natural mineral elements plus humic acids. Its slow release formula is designed to continually nourish your vegetables, flowers and herbs while stimulating and building soil health A blend of excellent medium to long term nutrient sources, Add Down To Earth Vegan Mixin combination with good organic compost to nourish your plants, improve the soil structure and encourage ecologically friendly gardening, Ingredients include soybean meal, rock phosphate, alfalfa meal, langbeinite, humic shale ore, azomite, Acadian kelp meal and greensand, 3-2-2 formula.

----or----

http://buildasoil.com/products/buildasoil-craft-bl...

With a big workshop full of the best and cleanest soil amendments available I quickly became spoiled and would use all of the BuildASoil ingredients together and in different combinations that aren't available here online.
    After discussing re-amending with a buddy and also Nutrient Tea Brewing he mentioned that I should combine every nutrient that we have into a fertilizer pack of the cleanest ingredients for everyone to use.
    We did it!
    Brew All Around Balanced Nutrient Tea's for Veg - Flower (1/2 - 1 Cup Per 5 gallon Bucket of Water)
    Re-Amend your used Organic Soil at 1-2 Cups Per Cubic Foot
    Top Dress at 1/4 - 1 Cup Per Plant.
    Ingredients all Equal by Weight:
    Acadian Kelp Meal
    Ahimsa Neem/Karanja Cake
    Alfalfa Meal
    CalPhos
    Camelina Meal
    Crustacean Meal
    Fish Meal
    3x Fish Bone Meal
    Soybean Meal
    Sul-Po-Mag (Also Known as K-Mag or Langbeinite
    Malted Barley Grains (3 Varieties)
    Azomite
    Basalt
    Gypsum
    Oyster Flour
    Adding up all of the Approximate NPK values published for these products from the manufacturer and then dividing by the amount of parts we end op with a very nice NPK guesstimate of 3-4-2. Once we get the blend tested we will publish actual results.

now i believe i would need to recycle some ewc and compost/humus i had my eye on a couple of those

http://www.groworganic.com/pvfs-arctic-humus-1-cub...
    artic humus
    Peaceful Valleys Own high quality humus straight from Alaska! Vigorous biological activity makes Arctic Humus perfect for enlivening and inoculating garden soils, composts and compost teas and potting media. Rich diversity of beneficial bacteria, fungi, and protozoa. Great soil conditioner reintroduces natural biological processes into the soil to create a healthy root rhizosphere and increase availability and absorption of nutrients. Works beautifully in potting mixes in place of peat or coco fiber products as it holds up to seven times its volume in water. Ethically harvested in Alaska. Free of pesticides, E. coli, chemical impurities or foreign residues.
    Directions: Mix 1 inch of Arctic Humus into soil to a depth of 4 to 6 inches or apply 1/4-1/2 inch as a mulch or top dressing on lawns; can be used in amounts equal to the amount of peat moss or coco fiber you would normally use. For compost/humus tea, mix 3-4 cups humus to 5 gallons of water and aerate well. Apply as you would for any compost tea.

or

http://buildasoil.com/products/compost-oly-mountai...
    Oly Mountain Fish Compost® and Oly Mountain Organic Compost® are registered organic compost materials, high in organic matter and soil-building nutrients, sold through quality retail outlets in our communities.
    Oly Mountain Fish Compost is a virtually odorless compost and soil additive that is high in nutrients that takes over two years to become a finished product.
    Oly Mountain Organic Compost is an excellent compost that is weed free. It serves as an attractive soil cover in beds and effective weed mulch. The extra composting time and careful screening make them an exceptional quality product for growing healthy plants, fruits, vegetables and ornamentals

anyway..if this wont work, and my roots organic base is useless at this point.. im going to buy some of this

http://buildasoil.com/products/living-organic-soil
    the reviews on it are really good..but i want some master organic guys of gc to help with some guidance on what i should do.
    now cost is an issue..i basically have a budget of 100 for soil ..i can get 3 cu ft of this stuff ..but if reamending is possible and cheaper ill go that way

Living Organic Soil Ready To Plant Into The Moment It Arrives At Your Door!! Hand Made, Small Batch, Artisan Quality.
    Get One Large Flat Rate Box 1/2 Cubic Foot for only $25.00With FREE SHIPPING.
    Get 1 Cubic Foot for only $17.50 Plus Shipping Costs. (Add to your Cart to Check on Shipping Cost)
    We Use 7.5 Gallons per Cubic Foot

This soil mix will grow lush and healthy plants and serve as a complete soil with nutrients that can be used in a No-till Style system with back to back harvests. Tested better than every bagged product we could purchase locally.
    1/2 Part Worm Power
    1/2 Part Oly Mountain Fish Compost
    1 Part Sphagnum Peat Moss
    2/3 Part Pumice
    1/3 Part Rice Hulls
    Now with 5% Pre-Charged Colorado Bio Char!!
    Nutrients included in the soil:
    Acadian Kelp Meal @ 1/2 Cup per cubic foot
    Neem Cake @ 1/2 cup per cubic foot
    Crustacean Meal @ 1/2 cup per cubic foot
    Brix Blend Basalt @ 2 Cups Per Cubic Foot
    Gypsum Dust @ 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot
    Oyster Flour @ 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot

2. Of course reamend the Roots. The BAS sounds like the best route, but that's up to you.

Wet

3. Think I might pick up some of that soil mix.. Looks pretty sound