Realz' 4400 watt grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by realdealz28, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Here's the start of my 2 600 mh eye blue bulbs 4x8 veg and 2 1000 super hps eye bulbs 4x8

Running FF everything pretty much dirty dozen plus some...

Seeds... Anubis-Pryamid seeds...Sweet critical 00 seeds... Purple bud white label seeds... Sensi skunk Sensi seeds... chocolopez blimburn seeds... And grape Kush cali connection(this is only seed not verified but source I trust but he was Bach and forth on name)

So here we go nothing crazy just my lil wonders
    First two pics veg room then I tried to show entrance to flower room in third pic and forth is from inside flower room shooting out it's temporarily under construction... The rest just to show ballast outside room with locks on flower room and last I'm using dark room/grow room vents for intake vents so they don't allow light... Reason under construction flower room.. Installing drains for floor of grow table and new 30 amp breaker plus new 10-2 wire...I scrub the flower room into veg room and try to control smell in veg room with ona jars they work great... All this hidden by secret entrance in closet gotta love it and the door sets hidden with hidden hinges.... This is my dream set up finally expanded got it up running....I use feminized seeds and I just take clones off before they go to flower with 5 stations all perpetual... I'm on 4week schedule I veg for 8 in all but taking the clones really gives time to get back bushy...I could do shorter I know but this allows me to get harvest every 4weeks I'm having high hopes we will find out....I have co2 tank reg but until I get my mini split ac I'll be wasting most the co2 in exhaust air exchange so no point in environment controller till then shooting for Dec...... I'll get more detailed with plant pics later as of now everything just in veg and I didn't take picture of clone station nothing much to see there just dome box tube light clonex mist, gel, and solution used also I use the root riot cubes they are amazing follow instructions gave in clonex mist you will never mess up!!! I'll do thread on cloning before year is up give me plenty time but want take much I'll keep everybody posted as the months go by

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks like a badass setup man. Good luck with your grow!

3. Thanks BUDdy çç

4. Getting ready to move about half them to flower room to start my stations.... Can't wait till these months over gonna be perpetual bliss

5. Ok so far a lil update in the Veg room, I'll get the flower room when the lights come back on tonight....vegging looking great though.... The couple that had the pH issue I cured.... The plant, just couple like three, did same with everything..... Anyways these couple got low pH somehow... But to the untrained eye a noob would swore was magnesium deficiency bc it was.... But only due to pH being too low, thus locking magnesium out of the plant... So it had plenty in the soil just wouldn't and couldn't use till pH was fixed.... So got that controlled got me new Hannah pH meter and it'sd so much better than cheap one I bought.... It worked but scared me lil flux...... So everything else doing amazing though no issue....

So my next issue is the flower room has 2 1000 hps... Well I'm having heat issue bc the air isn't exchanging good enough with just a 6in exhaust.... Now I know just sticking small ac in there will fix but I'm trying not to I've got one in the veg room and the layout has flower room in veg room closed off dark room vents for intake, centrifugal fan 6in exhaust....I just bought two 1ft x1ft dark room vents allot bigger than the four I've already put... So I've got idea...I know everyone says intake fan not worth it but I feel like if I can push that cold air from veg room into flower room fast enough I'll get an ac like effect bc it'sd just 12x12 split down middle.... So my idea is to use either 6in centrifugal fan or 4in probably 6i over kill everything.... Anyways put one blowing air in at the bottom corner farthest from exhaust.....I really really really think this will work if being forced in more.... So I'm thinking about returning the new dark room vents that just arrived... I had originally decided I was gonna put almost the whole lower half of the right hand side the wall, covered in dark room vents... Like one big dark room vent.... But till I can do bc they 80 shipped so I feel like the centrifugal idea really gonna help bc in less than two weeks I flip the other hps 1000watt on and will be fully operational.... Anyways hope you guys like

First pic the veg room full screen shot.... pic 2 my Purple Bud from white label seeds..... Pic 3 sensi skunk from sensi seeds of course lol... btw white label seeds is kinda sensi seeds special special special line

Attached Files:

6. Short update of veg and flower.... I'm about to be full capacity in flower. ...I make a move every two weeks.... It's working out quiet nice fur me. Ive had some pH issues but finally got a Hannah pH meter about two weeks ago so everything been reacting great to correct pH..... Don't know how I made so long with out.... But I would always advise using and adjusting ESP if you use organics nutrients.... Anyways here ya go mates....

Pics.... First one veg room next some bud shots only at week3 , next the whole flower room from each side.... Then some close ups of the strains I'm growing..... Can't wait to get about two months in and never look back finally all perpetual... My first run in flower room has lil pH flux burn and every run after that is perfect.... anticipation is killer though... Hope y'all enjoy, one day in the near future, this thread will be full of some the dankest buds you've ever seen.

Attached Files:

7. Another veg update.... I've been away, Everytime I get chance to update lately is when my lights are off in the bud room.... I'll take the time later to do full update on the flower side asap

Btw I've made few tweaks to the room... Added white bubble wrap insulation to walls roof everywhere... Got a couple big 1x1 dark room vents to help circulate air flower. Got another centrifugal fan to pull the cold AC air out of the veg room and blast it in the flower side to keep temps down...I was gone for about week temps came back up outside so it got 89 in there and few my babies are showing signs of heat stress in the flower room, but since i put new fan blasting cold air in the it'sd like I added an AC to the room.... Was no room or money to get another ac... I'll be solving all the heat and air issue with my new mini split heat and air unit that I'll get put in hopefully by March.... Then I can seal up and run my co2, otherwise it would just get blown right out the exhaust side of the room... And bc temps I can't shut them off. But my centrifugal fan fixed the problem until then down to 80-81 in flower. Everything running like smooth purring engine now

Attached Files:

8. BTW after getting to grow couple these strains outdoor, I've decided to let a few go... Now I'm down to the winners, best of best.... Sensi skunk-sensi seeds-super fast finisher 45-50 days... Anubis-Pryamid seeds.... Purple bud-white label seeds(sensi seeds special line up)... Sweet critical- 00 seeds(another super fast girl).... Last but not least the only one I got enough of outdoor(deer ate everything, argggg hope they got high and walked out in front car lol) Chocolopez-blimburn seeds(chocolate og Thai x cantaloupe haze) it tasted and smelled just like cantaloupe with hard dense buds....

Anyways I hope someone is actually enjoying this.... Now I see why all the noobs post there journals in the wrong place, over in indoor growing section, bc ppl actually check it out then.....

Later BUDdies

I

• Like Like x 1
  9. Don't worry no one really reads my journal either. I do mine for personal enjoyment. Everything is looking really nice in your garden. Glad to see you are still updating this

10. Yeah I've already took 12 oz got about 18 on the way two more weeks I've just been incredibly lazy... And like you said no one does this anymore.... When I first joined in 04-05 everyone cared about them to gain experience bars like leveling up... But they quit doing that and anyone with any kind big exp with being here long time gets the big red old school which I think is funny.... Thanks for stopping by I might actually take some interest back in her again

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ahh I see, I'm new around here so don't know about how it use to be. Nice to know what the "old school" tag means though. I appreciate seeing good growers showcasing their gardens, I have learned a lot from following journals, learning from the mistakes they made or what works for them. Also who doesn't love checking out pictures of beautiful healthy cannabis? I know I do!:love-mj2:

12. Thanks BUDdy....

So the old school tag comes with time and knowledge... The more you know the moderators brand you old school now.....I grandfathered bci been here since long they use to have another system....Ppl could give reputation points the more you got you basically leveled up.... I'm pretty sure anyone that made it to the 8 or above was branded old school
    ..10 was high was it went.... So that's it.... The gold member tags bought the membership they offer which does nothing but give u a label....And gold members and old school members have another section that no one else has I think..... Do you have a section in the forum's list called stoners secret spot... It will be first thing.... I'm still trying to figure out myself and I been a member since 04 lol....Ppl actually use to look at these journals too but it was just thrown in indoor section is why I think.... Anyways later BUDdy

13. OK so I know everything in my HPS side has issues... Believe it or not but it only spider mites...I caught before bad.... No webbing at least...I knocked back with Spinosad twice and my predator mites just arrived this morning and I deployed them... They are suppose to devour them....Anyways... No one looks at this bc its isolated in its own section now.... Anyways thanks for stopping by

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  14. #15 realdealz28, Dec 30, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    Think this is the Sensi skunk pretty sure at least yes Sensi for sure had to check
    .... Gas skunk smell with a sweet undertone

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. That's the purple bud I think the small plants not turning purple bigger ones later

Attached Files:

16. This another pheno of the purple bud I'm pretty sure.... It has way more purple couldn't get good picture

Attached Files:

17. I'm really interested too see how the predatory mites work for you. Hope all is well

18. This stuff bangin

Attached Files:

19. Last but not least lil hash I made from the scissors about gone but I start trimming next week,again ugh lol never thought I won't enjoy that anymore but it has happened