Really?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Higherrr, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Getting back on the wake'n'bake schedule as I am not working and finished up with all the vacationing and a significant tolerance break (though I smoked 1-2g's dank and a few hits of wax) anyway. that is still a bit excessive some may say as I still maintained a lil buzz all day. Ok, , to the point

I was taking shirt off about to shower, and I catch my self. about to spit on the floor. I catch it with my right hand holding my shirt with the left - Wtf? Why. Slickly. flicked it off my hand from a distance &washed it down the sink.

Point of topic? I'm not sure. I was way too stoned and can't figure out what made me do that!
    Just happened 10min ago.

Cannabinoid_hyperemesis_syndrome

2. wow some people suck at explaining shit.

3. So what I'm getting here is you caught your spit? You're fucking gross op. LolSent from my QMV7A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Don't be mean dude he was really stoned and just spit for no reason and didn't want it to hit the floor so he caught it with his hand and washed it off. It would be gross if he spit on the floor of his house and didn't give a shit.

5. Hey i am a 29 year old woman. Just looking for stoner girl friends. .my hubby and I smoke but a majority of our friends don't right now. .always nice to have a like minded person to chat with ;) message me if you are bored or want to chatSent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

6. #6 himan235, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
    Baked as shit I've caught myself almost pissing in the clothes bin and garbage can, THEN caught myself throwing trash and my shirt in the toilet  :smoking: WTF Brain

7. thats some serious skull duggery!

8. So you spit It your hand? Very thread worthy.

9. Spitters are quitters!