Really?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mendi769, Aug 3, 2012.

1. I fucking asked for fire sauce not mild stupid ass taco bell employe. Everytime i go to that one and that dude works there he ask if i want any sauce i say fire he either A doesnt give me any B gives me mild C stares at me like hes a mindless idiot

2. Definitely sounds like the end of the world man!

3. LOL fuck taco bell.

4. He probably thinks you are asking him for really good weed and he doesn't know what to say.

5. And this :smoke:

6. Tell his boss his memory chip is broken.

7. Dude I know right?

He looks that way, id still prefer the right sauce

8. Those dumb bitches at Taco bell always think 1 fire sauce will be enough for like 5 tacos

9. Any self respecting man has hot sauce in his fridge anyway :p

10. I do, but why waste the great stuff when you can get the good stuff for free and its made for it

11. [quote name='"Mendi769"']I fucking asked for fire sauce not mild stupid ass taco bell employe. Everytime i go to that one and that dude works there he ask if i want any sauce i say fire he either A doesnt give me any B gives me mild C stares at me like hes a mindless idiot[/quote]

Oh I hate that shit .... I like the hot one (orange )

And I put that on my tacos , quesadilla ...

12. You have to ask?! LOL. Every Tbell I've been too they have a station where they have the cup tops and the three sauces. I used to grab um by the handful and take them home to use for whatever.

13. Pro tip: Walk inside with a grocery bag, stock up and grab every fire sauce. :cool:

14. False. I keep mine in the pantry

15. didnt go inside homie wanted to come back home and hit up gc

16. When you finally encounter that fire sauce pour a dab on the dirtiest penny you can find and let it sit for a few minutes, then scrub it off...the penny will be shiny as the day it was minted....fuck taco bell-your anus will thank me

17. my stomach can handle taco bell like a champ

18. People who aren't delicate can handle it fine. Those cheesy gorditas are amazing.

19. Why didn't you just stay there and repeat the question until he got it.....
    I mean, if its been more then 3 times er so, then by golly! just say

''Hey man, I want fire sauce :mad:''

and stare at him like this: :mad:

Until he finally gets it...

Then you'd get your fire sauce and you'd all be; :cool:

20. I say it very clear and loud, I know he hears me, I think he's fucking with me or something. After I drive off and look, I usually chekc and then go inside if they fuck it up, but i was on my phone this time