Really would appreciate ideas on how to persuade my parents

Discussion in 'General' started by RobbeB3, Sep 21, 2012.

1. They caught me smoking and now have told me I can't smoke. I really would like some ideas on what to say, what to point out, anything in particular about the glory of weed that will help persuade my parents to let me smoke. Any movies, anything!
    Thanks a bunch

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jO_ncXj7RE]The Union: The Business Behind Getting High - Full Movie - High Quality - YouTube[/ame]

start there

3. how old are you?

4. be like ok mom...im not smoking anymore and then they when they walk away be like

but im not smoking any less LOLOLOL:smoke:

5. aslong as its not effecting how you function as a member of the household, and in the classroom or work assuming you do one or both of those things, I don't see the issue?

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZLVi4v7lSM]Cartman On Maury - YouTube[/ame]

7. I read two very in-depth (350+ pages) informational books about marijuana.

One called, "The Pot Book."

another newer one called, "Smoke Signals."

I did active reading, highlighting, writing vocab words and marijuana legislation in the back pages, etc.

When my parents found out I blazed, I threw those books down in front of them and told them that until they read both books from front to back like I had, they were not as educated on the topic.

They asked if I was aware that it was illegal.

I said yes, and that was it.

They told me to be safe and stay vigilant, and I told them that "my head was always on a swivel."

Nothing more was ever said about the topic. :hello:

but that is how I talked to my parents about weed.

8. I had a similar story, I wasn't badass enough to slap books down or anything. and it was over several convos, but I was only 15 and i think i dun good

9. [quote name='"TheAtmansPath"']

I had a similar story, I wasn't badass enough to slap books down or anything. and it was over several convos, but I was only 15 and i think i dun good[/quote]

Anything in particular you pointed out that persuaded them?

10. They are you parents. You know them best. If you can't find a way to convince them then I doubt we can.

11. the union, and about 40 different links including grannies list. I spent a long time readin about weed before i got into it.

12. My suggestion would be RESPECT your parents. Respect the rules of thier home. Nothing u say will change the fact that marijuana is illegal. Thats a parents go-to response.

Maybe jus put it on ice. Chill for a while. Or if u have got to burn. Do it at a friends house. Dont do anything like smoke rides or whatever shit kids do that keeps getting them in trouble.

An dont have tree in the house that they own/pay for. If u wanna make ur own rules u should have your own place. Then they cant rele say shit to u. Goodluck homie. Be safe an be smart

Dutchie

13. Offer them eternal peace.

14. If your parents are act like my mom does about the subject then there really isn't nothin' you can say to 'em.

15. Like the guy above me said if there against it in the first place then theres nothing you can really show them, they've already made up there minds on the subject. To bad a lot of peoples decisions are made on false "facts".