Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

really weird experience....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by juschill, Jul 26, 2011.

1. So yesterday I rolled myself a joint then proceeded to smoke it. About 30minutes later I felt dizzy and the whole room was spinning. I felt like a was going to throw up. so I just went to rest on my bed and woke up 5hours later. What did I do wrong? I don't want this to happen again it was really terrible

2. You probably may have smoked some laced weed possibly...:smoke:

3. Maybe you shouldn't smoke a whole joint by yourself yet?

4. I smoked the same quantity before and the high was amazing, I dont know what happened =/

5. So many factors. Laced bud NOT being one of them.

How high you get depends on how much you've been smoking, when the last time you smoked was, how many puffs you take off of the joint, how much you've slept, how much and how recently you ate, what kind of weed it was, what quality of weed it was, etc.

You greened out, nbd.

6. hey thanks for the insight spage, now how can I prevent from ''Greening out'' next time?

7. Just smoke more slowly (not necessarily less). That way, you can feel the weed as it is hitting you and you can know when to stop. That's why I prefer glass for conserving weed. I smoke a bowl, see how I feel, smoke another, etc.

If glass isn't an option, I'd smoke half of a joint then put it out and wait a few minutes. If you feel good to go, relight and toke away :smoke:

8. Alright thanks a lot spage, I bought a mflb and it should be arriving this week, so excited :)

9. low blood sugar likely. this always happens when i haven't eaten. when i close my eyes the spins get worse.

sip on some cola to bring your blood sugar back up and the spins will go away

10. We have all been there don't worry.

11. You took too much maaaaan.

12. light headed? dehydrated?

good weed :smoke: ?

13. Dude, nice name, dune owns and frank herbert was a god.

14. A while back i smoked something laced and it was pretty awesome