really weird experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lucidvisions, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Alright, well this is my first post on this forum. So basically I just want to know if anyone has ever experienced anything like this before?

So it was my birthday and my friends invited me over and we had picked some bud up (forgot what it was called), and we went back to my friends house and started to smoke. At first I wasn't feeling anything, I felt good and happy and my friends seemed normal as ever. We kept smoking and passing it around and the my lungs felt extremely weird, as though I could breathe fire and they were constantly filled with harsh smoke but it still felt soft? (hopefully you understand haha.) my vision became extremely weird, I felt as if I were going into 3rd person. Everytime I would try concentrating my vision would go back to normal and then it would go rapidly from third person to first, I decided to give up so I just sat there staring. My friends kept saying my name and I was blanking out and my friend literally said my name like 20 times and I blindly followed him and I realized I was laying down on the floor and I was in the most comfortable spot I ever been in. I started to take off my glasses and realized that I was no longer going in third person but if I put them on then I would. So I just laid there on a beanbag for 40 minutes not doing anything. Then I got extremely scared because I realized I had to go to work... So I went and sat in my car and I still felt the high after a good 2 hours. I was supposed to drop off my friend and I kept saying I don't think I can drive but he started to worry me so I decided to start driving... My vision at this point was fucked I had no idea what I was doing, I was driving exactly the speed limit and I was just following the center divider. I have no idea how I ended up dropping him off and going to work. But as I was driving my vision was like super bright and blurry and I didn't pay attention to the road I just ended up there. I started working and I had felt a little better, I work as a salesman so anytime someone would ask me a question and if catch myself talking for 10 minutes straight about something I couldn't even remember afterwards. I still felt the high when I got home like 7 hours later. This wasn't my first time and I've smoked way more than this before. Do you think this could have been laced or is it just extremely potent?

2. #2 Blu3B3rryKush, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2013
    laced as fuck dude... its ashamed you can't even get a bag of ganja anymore without getting strungout on other drugs. the dealers these days.

edit- happy birthday that's what getting high is all about man:laughing:

3. You think so? My friends were perfectly fine. I remember asking them why they're not tripping out and they told me they were and for some reason I got really mad at them for a couple of seconds and forgot.

edit- thanks man :)

4. Sounds like you had a dissociative experience.

Could've been laced with something for sure.

Just be careful dude.

5. What does it mean if I have a dissociative experience?
    Dissociative trip on weed?! scary. help.
    I felt exactly as this person described their trip...
    & I'm starting to love this forum, thanks for telling me to be careful. Sounds weird but thanks haha

6. Ok but what about your friends? Did they trip hard or was it just you?

7. No they were completely fine... They were laughing and talking normally to me.. I felt as if they were completely sober. They were basically babysitting me.

8. Are you sure you weren't just really really high then? Good weed can fry your brain for the rest of the day.

9. I'm not sure, I'm not saying it was laced I was wondering if it was. The weird thing is that I barely smoked anything... My lungs felt so weird for some reason after the first couple hits so I barely did anything after. I remember my friends keep telling me that I barely smoked and they kept passing it to me and I kept saying I was done. So I mean I could have gotten really high.

10. Anyone else have some input on this experience?

11. Yeah! I had something similar happen about two weeks ago! A group of us were all smoking, and the high hit us at different times. I got it last but we were all really fucked up. Like to the point where nobody remembered the night. All I know is my friend was driving us around and she said she wasn't sure where she was going or if it was even safe for her to be driving. When I walked it felt like I was floating, and my whole body was numb. Man, I slept like a baby that night. It was amazing. I wasn't exactly happy or sad though, I was just really chilled out. My emotions were pretty much numbed. It was unlike anything else I've ever smoked. It just felt really weird. I'm thinking it had to be laced.

12. trainwreck?

13. people might read the entire post if you properly spaced it out

14. Yeah that's exactly how I felt.... But I was the only one who felt it... Which is why I don't think it was laced... But it was definitely a day to remember

15. What??

16. Its basically where you feel detached from everything about yourself. How you described "seeing yourself in 3rd person" is very common with dissociation.

I struggle with dissociation and depersonalization on a daily basis so just be glad its not 24/7 for you haha.

stay safe:wave:

17. Oh wow... It must be scary ... Sorry to hear that man.. Is it a some sort of disorder?

18. It's a disorder for some. More a transient psychological complaint due to drug use for me.

19. Back in summer I bought 3 grams of some K.O.... If you haven't heard of it, it's a mixture of dank and k2. So, after smoking a bunch of bong hits at my dealers house, I started tripping. My eyes were closed and everybody was talking all at once. My whole body started
    Vibrating and I felt like I was watching my life through a book, it was really depressing for me because I thought we were just ants living our life's for no reason. It was really weird, and I didn't really enjoy the expierence, but it was intense.

20. a mixture of dank and k2?, people getting stupider everyday