Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Really weird experience

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Modestep, Aug 13, 2012.

1. I aint a rookie toker, i have been toking for 2 years and never had this experience. This weekend i worked from 7 to 9 on saturday and from 6.30 to 6.30 on sunday (i have to stand up the whole time).

I went to a festival and i went really bad, i drunk 2 beers and smoked some amnesia haze (really dank) i couldnt stand up straight, my head felt really light and my legs felt like blubber so i had to sit down, and inside my head i felt something i never felt before, what happend?

2. You got really high and the alcohol you drank had an added effect.

You're fine bro... you just got something close to the spins :D

3. When i would have this when i am home it would be fine, but i was standing there with my ex gf and some of her friends. So it was like: "common man, get yourself together, what will they think", i was also to tired i think.

4. [quote name='"Modestep"']
    When i would have this when i am home it would be fine, but i was standing there with my ex gf and some of her friends. So it was like: "common man, get yourself together, what will they think", i was also to tired i think.[/quote]

Sounds familiar... I have worked some jobs that require 18-24 straight work. Usually smoking and drinking after that experience ends up in my body reminding me just how tired I really am...

5. Yes those jobs are so hard, my feet hurt like hell.

6. It was just a mixture of you being tired and then smoking+drinking. My dad always told me that smoking weed and drinking beer was like pissing in the wind. One will bring you one way and the second will bring you the other way lol