Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Really Want to Smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sourdank, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Is it okay if I vent how badly I want to freaking smoke. I have the weed and everything but my house is just too damn full of people. (parents etc). I just wanted to get that out there. Please smoke some bowls (preferably joints for me) :) toke on bros

2. Uhhhhh just leave the house my *****

3. Roll a j, blunt or pack a bowl and go for a walk and toke up put in drops and voilà lol not hard

4. I'll smoke for you later on :hello:

5. Is it okay if I vent how badly I also want to smoke? I'm on probation and I just bought a new pipe, probably as a subconscious form of torture :laughing:

I'll pretend to smoke a bowl for you, it won't be a hassle, since I do it every day anyway.

6. My *****, take a big o hit and hold that shit, walk to the parents, and let the hit out as you talk to them

7. I'll smoke for ya ;)

8. haha dont vent just take a walk and get high.

9. #9 sourdank, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hah thanks man. Sorry about the probation.

10. I'd like to smoke but I'm out of weed.

11. His folks might think it's odd to be walking 12 at night. Assuming its 12, and not earlier or later in OP's time zone.

12. #12 sourdank, Aug 13, 2011
    Yeah thanks for actually comprehending what I'm saying. And yeah it's 12:36. I can't just go out for a walk. Not a normal thing around here.

13. im in the same boat. i prob could get away with it but school starts for me soon so it cant hurt to take a t break. i actually have a little bit but dont have anything to smoke out of haha

14. That one sucks to. Like when your in between pieces, or just used your last wrap and forget to pick up new ones.

15. Pretend you're walking to a store. Or that you saw something outside and you're going to check it out. Or you want to watch the meteor shower. Ooh, that sounds good. Either you get to be alone outside or you clear the house. Try that.

16. #16 Hot Rod, Aug 13, 2011
    This.

17. step 1 pack bowl
    2 open window
    3 stick head out and smoke