Really unique bubbler

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by kamacosby, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Really smooth and you can tip it any way and the water can't get out

Attached Files:

2. interesting!

3. Could you post a few more pics please?

It's just hard to tell with the one angle

4. I will today, it's hard too in this il get some better shots

5. That looks sweet man, I want one! :smoking:

6. I like that little game of pong you got going on

7. that's great man. like a sippy cup, no way to spill it xD

8. How do you change the water, or clean it?

9. nice piece man. @knife doctor i think there is a certain way you tip it to change water.

10. looks a lot nicer and more functional then the shitty chameoleon non spill bubler or whoever makes that shitty one.

11. Now if only it was shatter proof too! Pretty awesome looking. Is that thing corked?

12. I was thinking the same thing about it too ha ha. It looks like it's easy to break because of its shape. But I'd still want one. :D It is unique there's no doubt about that. I'm really curious about it, can you also post pictures of you using it?

13. Fyi guys this is called a chubbler and been around for years... starting to get more popular I've noticed

14. looks like a cool pipe but i wouldnt use it as a bubbler haha + rep for the beer pong and the nice glass

15. That thing is really cool, man! What was the price on it?
    and is that pepsi pong going on haha

16. yea I got one of those as well its one of my favs. It is a chubbler mine has a cork on the side the only issue I have if I put to much water in it, leak out in the bowl piece or in my mouth other then that it's awesome! Mine changes colors too im glad somebody else has a similar design enjoy it man I know I do :)

17. Really cool, never seen something like that before. :smoking: