Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Really stupid question, but...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mustbe18toride, May 20, 2012.

1. I have a question that seems stupid , but here goes: if I have a drug test (urine) in 14 days, will drinking coffee hurt me? I know it won't help me pass but some people say to lay off coffee entirely until I pass. I have googled and researched but have not found anything, which is why I am asking here

2. Well drinking coffee wont clean you out,but if you are already clean coffee wont hurt you because caffeine is a legal drug.

3. I am currently not clean. I have had people tell me that coffee will increase The thc levels.

4. #4 AlbitheDragon, May 20, 2012
    Last edited: May 20, 2012
    Whoever said that was talking out of their ass.

[​IMG]

Coffee will not raise the levels of metabolites from your system.

5. Ask that person where they get coffee, I may start drinking it if that's the case :D

:bongin:

6. the problem is that, one person told that in Jacksonville and another in my home city that is 389 miles away, and another in Miami who is 400+ miles away from Jacksonville. I doubt they collaborated, so it made me wonder.

7. Trust me, coffee won't give you a false positive on a drug test. I'm a regular drinker and have passed them no problemo.

Are you gonna be able to pass it normally or are you considering subbing/diluting?

8. Normally, I don't believe in sub/dilluting. I can pass it normally, as 14 days is more than enough,the coffee thing just scared me lol I cannot picture myself exercising hard if I do not have my cup of coffee in the morning