Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

really strong weed that looked like schwag

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bariso101, Sep 9, 2013.

1. a while back i had gotten a g and i smoked it with a friend of mine. i had a really good bag of kush. we smoked about half of it. he really liked it so us being friends i gave him the rest of the sack. he said thanks and gave me a g of what he smokes.he said it was just as good and he wanted me to try it. it looked like shit weed. i was reddish-brown with some red hairs. it looked like mexican brick weed. it had a really spice smell like cyanne pepper of red pepper but when i smoked it it was really smooth. i was almost as good as my dank but it had this nice spicy taste to it. has anyone ever had a strain like it and what was it called.

p.s. he is columbian and his dealer mexican so at first i thought it was brick weed but now im not sure.

2. I smoked straight brown mexi-brick before and got the most stoned I've ever been.

3. ... good have been water cured. it could have been really good weed that just wasn't packaged correctly. either way nobody can tell you the exact strain or anything like that. doesn't sound like you are describing schwag tho.

4. The "spicy taste and smell" could be from pesticides/fertilizers that were not properly flushed before harvesting the crop.

5. If you never smoke Schwag brick weed you can actually get pretty high off it for some reason

6. that brown frown, well at least you got high man
    I think there's something called pink princess that could be what you're talking about but idk

7. That's because there was probably something on it. I could be wrong though.

8. I took a painkiller with it, if that matters at all.