Really strange dream

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420 strongbad, Jul 21, 2010.

1. One of my first dreams that really caught me thinking, this morning got up feeling a little sleepy, decided to listen to some music and take an hour nap or so.

I laid down on my bed listening to the final beats of the song and drifted off to be awake...
    In my computer chair in front of my bed as if i had never took a nap at all. But something was different i couldn't tell, the room was a little darker but not that big of a deal.

I was just looking around facebook, the same thing i would be doing if i was awake, but felt as if i were more alone. soon i realized i was sitting in the pitch dark and could feel as if some "Thing" was in the room with me. it didint feel like a ghost, but more like a devil/demon. every few seconds my limbs would go numb as if i fell asleep on all of them and i would sit there trying to regain control.

i felt as if i was fighting off a possession and felt kind of "helpless" but still able to control.
    after 5 minutes of figuring out wtf was going on, i quickly got up and turned on all the lights in the room hoping the thing didn't like light. after the lights were on i went back to bed in the same way i first did, with music playing.

But now here is the really ironic part of this whole situation
    Before i took my hour nap the song i had been listening to is called Last Good Sleep
    in my dream while looking at facebook i had seen someone post that song on another persons wall
    That was also the song i listened to going back to sleep in my dream

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VpbySv14jo"]YouTube - Company Flow - 17. Last Good Sleep[/ame]

2. Dude, I just watched Inception yesterday and this is giving me ideas :hello:

Really though, that's trippy. But I love having crazy dreams. High dreams are the best.

3. yeah, i wasn't high though, to me it was one of those dreams that is tryna to tell me something.

or maybe im high now ; )

4. i always listen to my dreams. im phsycic. that deam sounds trippy and scary as shit man.

5. lol it was more mysterious and strange than scary, thats why I feel so compelled to note this