Really slow growth.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dserge, Apr 23, 2009.

1. #1 Dserge, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2009
    I am on Day 18 and my plant still does not have big leaves or more then 2 inches tall...

I water it every 3 days usually. But it seems like the stoil stays way to wet ? I watered it yesterday along with some new seeds I planted in bigger pots and the other two bigger pots look a lot drier then this little one with my actual plant in it. After over 24 hours since water it is still dark brown and wet looking.

The plant has a lot of leaves that are all pretty small...

I have 4 100 watt (26 watt) CFLs running.
    I have good humidity.

The plant is a really lime lime green color and looks good but it seems like the leaves just will not grow....any help....??? :( Last time i posted I got no response.

And before any of the leaves can get any kid of growth it seems to spit out more =S

2. If the soil is still wet...don't water. ;)

If the cotyledons are dead, the next time you water (after the soil has dried out), start your nutrient feeding.

3. #3 Dserge, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2009
    Alright.
    and at first I think I over watered her a bit much but for the last two weeks I have had a good schedule.
    Yeah it appears that it is growing a leave that has the MJ leave look but with 3 blades instead of 5 or 7 =). So I think that it is beginning its veg cycle..Woot. Got some nutes for it...They are 26-8-15 Would these work alright?

4. It could be a watering problem, without pics its hard to tell. Some strains have a slight to long kind of stasis where they take a bit to start growing, They will sit at seedling with little growth, while working on thier root system. then they take off.