Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

really sick...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoftPillow, Sep 22, 2011.

1. really sick with a sore throat....

would smoking a bit serve just to irritate or do you guys think that it could help me out, seeing as its a dfferent mechanism to swallow and to inhale?

2. edibles ftw~!

3. Depends what type of strain you have.
    It also differs from person to person.

A nice indica may make you feel better/relaxed for a long while. It might hurt your throat a bit while toking up but it shouldn't be too bad. Vape might be a better option if possible (but doesn't really matter)

Your still here?....What are you waiting for?
    Go toke up and tell us how your feeling!

:smoking:

4. Take a small rip and let us know how it goes.. For me it isn't worth it to smoke my spoon (too harsh) when I'm sick/have phlegmy shit in my throat.. just causes me to gag it up. Would think that a vape or bub would be perfect if you have access to either

5. It will most likely irritate your throat... make some firecrackers or something man

6. I'm not eating bro. It hurts to swallow just my own saliva.
    :/

7. [quote name='"SoftPillow"']really sick with a sore throat....

would smoking a bit serve just to irritate or do you guys think that it could help me out, seeing as its a dfferent mechanism to swallow and to inhale?[/quote]

I was just quite sick with a cough. I smoked through it and it prolonged my cough but nothing else

8. Had an ibproufen and then smoked a joint 20 min later...idk which it was or both but I feel fantasticc.

Everyhing is really clear and I can isolate the pain with my mind and supress pain from that part of my body. And then i send in my ibprofen chargers ahey they neutralize it.

Its pretty sweet, thanks for the help guys! :smoke:

9. i had strep last week, just dont take too big hits (or eat some edibles or vape or something) and it should help with the pain

edit: actually if it hurts to swallow your saliva, you might have strep. thats exactly how i felt too. are the lymph nodes on the sides of your neck swollen/hard?

10. Feel better dude.

11. Sounds like you need some tea with herbs/spices and some toast+soup.
    Yumm ;)

:smoke:

12. kush + OJ

seriously.