Really relax.

Discussion in 'General' started by Psmurf33, Mar 14, 2012.

1. O i just smoked like a bowl kf some no name dank. And litterly i am just so hippie like.

Im like outside and shit and its just so amazing and fukin ammmmmazng.

But i have a question. Is it sativa that makes you calm or the other kinds and shit.

2. Sativa is more of a psychological high, while indica is more of a body high. I personally find indica way more relaxing just because of how loose and calm it makes my body feel.

Oh, and hell yeah man! it's like the nicest day ever lol, im on my porch smokin a spliff checkin out some beautiful mountains :smoke::smoke::smoke:

3. [quote name='"CheeseVendor"']Sativa is more of a psychological high, while indica is more of a body high. I personally find indica way more relaxing just because of how loose and calm it makes my body feel.

Oh, and hell yeah man! it's like the nicest day ever lol, im on my porch smokin a spliff checkin out some beautiful mountains :smoke::smoke::smoke:[/quote]

Thanks man :) im just on my deck feet up wit a bubbler and its so nice. But my dobys awesome haha soking up some sun

4. Hippie like? :confused:

5. Oh leave him alone. He's clearly having a great time on some good weed, his every word needn't be scrutinised.

Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself OP. And generally speaking, indica's the one that'll relax you, but sativa can be just as relaxing in the right mindset.

6. I prefer hippy-esque myself... :rolleyes:

7. Its just such a nice day out, its ben shitty lately and the sun is shinen :)

8. Its so damn nice out. Been like that all week here. Makes me wish i had some bud. oh well. this weekend :bongin:

9. Man I love getting high on a day like that. Makes you feel like you're in a dream am I right?

10. So right. It just feels like differnt taken in warm fresh air haha its weird but so true.

11. I believe he means to say he feels one with the earth. I love that feeling.

12. Such a nice day out... I might even hit up the beach right now. It's beautiful, nice n sunny. Not too hot out.

13. [quote name='"GodGaveUsWeed"']Such a nice day out... I might even hit up the beach right now. It's beautiful, nice n sunny. Not too hot out.[/quote]

Beach is to cold. Not to ad for just laying and relaxing