Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Really really weird

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xNecrophagist, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Alright I just smoked a bowl of this very high grade stuff (looks and smells it anyway) but when I lit it the bud started sparking and shit. Literally, little sparks were shooting off and there were crackling sounds. Then instantly there was this weird, sweet, taste in my mouth. And even stranger is I just smoked a bowl a few minutes ago from the same stuff that was completely normal.

Wtf?

2. laced with pop rocks?

3. Haha that's what I was thinkin.

4. Little sparks and cracking sound most always means a poor flush of Fertilizer:(:smoking:

Can still be really Dank though :)

5. Yea, I have had bud like that. It kinda sucks but it works just fine. Just try to avoid bud like that in the future because you dont know the long term effects of that fertilizer. Its no biggie though, smoke up. :D

6. Dank shit indeed. Doesn't sound like that could be very good for you though hah.

7. Trust me Flushed buds are much much danker :)
    :smoking:

8. atleast it's dank ;)

9. Only thing that's ever done this for me is like if you've smoked the black crap that builds up in your hose/pipe/bowl...did it come chopped up? Does it smell burnt-ish?
    I'd had unflushed bud before, personally I've never seen it do that...not doubting it though...

10. Sometimes If you don't grind it smoothe enough the little bigger bits of bud can make a crackle

11. Actually I just thought...seeds/seed casings can make it crackle a bit too.

12. lul:p