Really pisses me off...

Discussion in 'General' started by killermaxwell, Mar 30, 2007.

1. It really pisses me off that Columbine happened on 4/20. Those bastards had to ruin a great day.

2. Yea those poor kids who were ridiculed their whole lives just for being who they were, teased and made fun of every day.

You know what the REAL shame is, people who start talking shit never get in trouble, the people who bullied them, and it doesn't matter WHAT school it is, they never get in trouble.

Yea, so how dare some depressed and angry kids decide that one day they just had enough, and how DARE they pick a day that most people consider completely normal anyways. Just because a few kids made up the day 4-20 doesn't mean it automatically has special meaning. Yea, maybe just to stoners, but you think those kids actually smoked weed, no because if they did they'd have been a helluva lot calmer.

Yea those bastards, who prolly for the last years of their lives every day sucked.. those poor selfish bastards.

3. yeah i like this thread, but the reasons they did it on that day, was because 420 is also Adolf Hitler's birthday, thas why they did it then, it had nothing to do with weed........Those kids were completely insane, they idolized hitler and watching videos of people suffereing, so it does piss me off, but it did have nothhin to do with weed.

4. first off..how did those kids who shot up columbine ruin 420? i dunno bout u but im still smokin...

5. yeah i dont think they ruined it really. infact you may be able to say they enhanced it some.

like how many kids were killed. like in the teens right, so smoke a bowl in honor of every kid that died that day. and so you get your high, and you commemorate some decent people.

of course i dont know if they were some of the kids that were fucking around with these kids but still, they didnt deserve to die.

but yeah it also sucks that oklahoma bombing happened on 4/19 and waco burned on 4/19

so really its not a good weekend im sure. and i dont know if i can smoke like 180 bowls to remember all those that died on all those days. but i will sure as fuck try. id better get at least a half pound for myself you know.

oh and correct me if im wrong but i heard that the new director of the CIA or FBI or whatever wants to reopen the oklahoma case. i say wha the fuck, they already killed the dude they thought was responsible, are you saying they may be wrong. oh shit thats not a good sign.

6. Getting bullied isn't a reason to shoot up a fucking school. I was picked on a shitload in middle school for being fat and yeah it's fucking agravating but it's no reason to kill people. From what I read / watched on Tv about those two they were called "faggot" everyday. What's the big fucking deal? it's just a word. Hell i used to hear worse shit almost everyday at my middle school but i just shook it off after a while. I have no sympathy for those two jackasses getting bullied / picked on is a part of growing up if you can't handle it in school how they hell are you going to be able to handle hearing negative shit in the real world.

7. Ex-fucking-zactly.