Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

really pissed off

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by younggrassmoker, Feb 11, 2009.

1. the kid deserves to be roughed up a bit. if theres no consequences what makes you think he won't do it again?

2. Yeah but it sure as hell helps get shit done quickly.

3. The only way to learn a lesson is getting your ass kicked by a mob of people? No...

True. And sometimes it is the best option, but ONLY when all other options have been exhausted.

4. Seasoned Tokers know how to roll their own joints.

5. hahaha, made me smile ;]

6. how the fuck did he get away? why would you give bud to roll, when he has no papers?

7. Thank you for making me laugh., I needed that.,

8. wtf?? you do realise you could roll like 2 >>BLUNTS<< with 4.5 g.... why did you give him so much?

9. its better to be pissed off than to be pissed on

10. It's four and a half grams man, just get over it. Punch his ass if you see him, but you don't need a group of friends to roll out on his ass for $25 of fucking weed. You put yourself in this position, so its your fault.

Either learn to wait or start carrying your own papers.

11. +Rep for making me almost spit my water on my monitor, with that one.

Holy shit...I can't believe it took until page 2 for someone to say that.

:eek:

High Schooler: "Hey Dude...I don't have any papers, but I have...like...4.5 grams of some dank ass shit on me, right now".

Rip Off: "Oh...really?"

High Schooler: "Yeah...do you have any papers?"

Rip Off: "Yeah".

High Schooler: "Really??!! What kind?"

Rip Off: "The um...uh...4.5 gram sizers...from Jamaica".

High Schooler: "Really??!! I think I have heard of those! Could I have one?"

Rip Off: "Uh...no. Only I know how to use them."

High Schooler: "Really??!! Wow!! Cool man!! Hey!! How about I just give you all of this weed, and you go and roll me a joint, or sumthin...I'll give you two bucks if you'll do that..."

Rip Off: "Make it five bucks, and you got a deal".

High Schooler: "Sweet!!"

Rip Off: "And your lunch..."

*Snatches Lunch*

Rip Off: :bolt:

Rip Off: :laughing:

Anyway...sorry...couldn't help myself...no offense intended...well ...hardly any at all, really. :)

12. lol @ this yea dude really y would u give him 4.5grams 2 roll a joint? a blunt with 1 gram is even a lot all u need is like a dime in a joint......... and 4..5g doesnt cost 25$ unless its shitty ass schwag i get really nice dank bud 4 20$ a gram so 4.5g would cost about 60$ if it was good .......... and really dont trust any1 like that unless u know the good ......... u should know whos a true friend and if not than u shouldnt toke or deal with people u dunno about

13. what an asshole!

14. amateurs, always good for a laugh or two

15. for real how did he leave with it if it was at lunch? did he just like run out the lunchroom and u not follow and proceed to beat the fuck outta him?

16. dude he might be a lot smaller than him but still get some people with u n beat the shit outta him everyday until he gives u ur stash back or however $$ it was worth dont tolerate that shit

17. Ok man, first off, everywhere prices are different, so please dont spout off about how 4.5 doesn't cost 25$, where i'm at i can get 1/8ths of headies/beasters for 25, so why is it so hard to imagine a 4.5?

Second, how did you get 60 bucks out of 4.5 x 20? wouldn't that be 90?

Anyway, to youngrassmoker, sounds like you got your shit back ok, and now you learned a lesson, dont trust anybody outside of your closest friends/family with your weed, its just not worth it.

Also, i highly recommend learning to roll your own joints, rolling skills are a neccessity for any stoner who's worth his salt.

If you dont have anyone who can teach you, theres tons of guides on youtube.

18. I dont see why all these people are jumping on YOUNGgrassmoker. He obviously gave this kid, his friend, his bag and told him to go roll him a joint or 2 expecting him to bring back the rest and the finished product. Bad call man, but you learned your lesson. I too learned the hard way that being too trusting in people can end up fucking you right smack dab inbetween the butt cheeks.

19. yea man not like its seasoned tokers or anything

20. I repeat.

YOUNGGRASSMOKER

He posted in the wrong forum. I'm sure you've done it once before. So please, get off his nuts ffs.