Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

really old weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Platypus313, Jan 28, 2009.

1. spark that shit up.

2. When I die I want to be cremated then have my ashed sprinkled on a pound of the best cannabis possibly available. Then I want my friends to smoke me.

3. wait, what? "How High" in real life? Will it make your friends really wise too?

4. I'm not sure if it would make them wise...but it might make them into wise-asses like me.

5. Actually dude, u guys may be right tht its still juss as potent but holy shit i juss found a QP tht i only has for like 5 months and it taste like shit yo. i couldnt even smoke it it made me gag every hit yo its impossible.

6. Dont you mean wise-ASHES.

OH WOW that wasnt funny.........

:hide:

7. you find weed in your desk (that has no mold on it), and you are wasting your time asking people over the internet if you should smoke it or not? damn...

8. Sorry but I don't think people are still buying brick weed from Mexico unless they live around Arizona and Texas. With it being legal in two states most people I know just go and personally talk to growers in Colorado instead. But to contribute to the topic, old weed is still potent but always check for mold. Moldy weed can literally destroy your lungs.

9. How do you forget about a qp?

10. I'm old, I will smoke your old weed.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Smoke that shit up, my parents hid 4 grams from me outside for a year and i found it in a bush ground that shit up and ill tell you it was some of the most dank bud ive smoked

12. Jesus that was bad

13. This thread is 32 posts saying smoke it over a 6 year period hahahahaha

14. I smoked some weed once that was older than me.

I was 16 at the time, and this half a joint was in my uncles old Army jacket. That means it was about 2 years older than me.

18-year old weed.

I smoked it and got high. No problems.

15. Just like the name of this thread it's also really old 9 years to be exact

16. Yeah, I know, right? That's great!

I bet this conversation, or a permutation of it, was going on between 2 bushmen in India, 500 years ago, wondering if it was okay to smoke a stash that had been tucked into a fold in his leather pouch for ages.

• Funny Funny x 1

17. Ngl I laughed lmao