Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Really old weed. Is it moldy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hima, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Hey guys , I've had this in a dime bag ( small ziplock baggie) for over 6 months. It's been in a dark cool drawer, And I recently just found it. It's dry and doesn't smell funny. I don't see any obvious white spots but the bud looks as if its rotten. It's alot more brown than I assumed it would be. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Doesn't look moldy to me! Just try it out and see :smoke:

3. :bongin::metal:tell me how it hits...

4. Doesnt look bad to me. As long as you dont smell or see anything funny, i think its fine. Only one way to find out though :smoke:

5. I'm tempted, I just don't want to risk getting sick. D:

6. Psh, whats the worst a little mold could do that weed couldn't make feel better? :bongin:

7. #7 mambugaw, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    From the the thumbnail it looks really brown but closer inspection makes it look very good. I would smoke it, doesn't look moldy.

Mold forms with water as long as your weed was drying properly and didn't get wet you're good.

Just to clarify, OP your shit isn't moldy but if you DO smoke moldy weed you will throw up constantly all day and then feel sick for like a week. Not a pleasant experience. Please for the love of god people reading this, if your weed is moldy just throw it out or pick off the mold.

8. I lol'd , Though looking at all the feedback I think I might give it a shot.

9. Check back in and let us know how it went man!

10. tasted funny. Wasn't harsh. definitely still works though.

11. does a weird taste mean anything??

12. It's 6 months old, probably why it tasted funny. The mold would have been pretty easily recognizable. Happy burnin!

13. :D thanks guys. This session is for you~