Really old autos...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by budgetgrower, Sep 7, 2018.

1. So I started some auto seeds in March. 1/2 flowered months ago... I just raised them in a window and put a low power led over them. 3 I repotted and put outside in the summer. Jump ahead to 3 weeks ago (end of August) and I brought the 3 supposed autos inside into my now completed grow room. 2 1500w equivalent LEDs (actual draw about 300w per lamp) on 24/7. We have had preflower for a very long time. It finally looks like they could flower any day now, but I have been saying that for a while now.

I am wondering if I managed to somehow reveg 3 autos. I have never heard of such a thing before. If they ever flower it looks like they could be 4-5 oz plants. Lol. By the way, it is 2 different strains, mowtown chunk and thc bomb. I have grown both before with no problems. If they don't flower by mid September I guess I will change their light cycle.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You got photos by accident?

3. No way an auto would last 5 months.. put it under 12/12 and see what happens

• Like Like x 2
  4. They aren’t autos.

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Same thing happened to me. When my plants hadn’t started flowering after 70 days, it was pretty obvious that they were photos. So, I kept vegging her for another 2 months and now she’s flowering and going to give me around 12 oz.

[​IMG]

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

• Like Like x 4
  6. Very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

7. I average about 115 days :( it's brutal lol.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I spotted a few tiny white hairs in a few spots on one plant today! The THC Bomb.

9. Can't really see them yet with a phone camera... But little white hairs are sprouting at long last. Still under 24 hrs of light. Good sized plants too! Over 4ft. Should be good for several ounces per plant. 20180910_094804.jpg 20180910_094901.jpg

10. Yup. Definitely both are starting to flower. Honestly, these are the oldest auto I have ever grown. Lol. I really think that bringing them inside when they started to preflower and putting them under 24 hours of light reveged them somehow. FYI the seeds came from 2 different vendors front 2 different seedbanks. While I am upset they have taken so long, I am impressed by their size considering how neglected they were outside for the summer! Only got 6-7 hours of semi direct light a day when it wasn't raining or cloudy... Now to thin some of the popcorn buds out and decide which branches, if any, to pollenate with feminized pollen from another auto.

11. Top 3 pics are of my 2 autos in the grow room. Bottom 3 are close-ups of the auto that I am trying out colloidal silver on to start feminizing seeds. 20180921_122938.jpg 20180921_122920.jpg 20180921_122932.jpg 20180921_123057.jpg 20180921_123051.jpg 20180921_123027.jpg

12. What do you mean by reveg? Have they flowered in the past? If they haven't flowered within 5 weeks of healthy growth, they're not autos. I have bought several auto seeds in the past and received photoperiod plants instead.. In fact I have one right now, a gorilla glue which is about 8 weeks old and not flowered

If they flowered outside then that's probably down to the longer nights now it's almost autumn

13. Yeah, I'm confused too. I brought them inside when they started to flower and they reveged. I was trying to get bigger buds by putting them under 20 hours of direct LED light rather than 8 hours max of sunlight. They are still under those LEDs and have started to flower again without a new change in light. I have never seen a photoperiod specific plant flower in 20 hours of light, and not 2 plants that are obviously different genetics. It's a head scratcher. Going from shitty outdoor conditions to ideal indoor conditions must have done something to them. Either way, I don't care. As long as I get some nice big buds off of them.