really obama!, DUID(Driving Uner Influence of Drugs)

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by stickey_fingerz, May 16, 2010.

1. obama and his stupid pr moves. he never needed to get rid of flavored cigs either.

2. What I don't get is why anyone is surprised. Obama is just another politician and always was. He lies just as much as the rest and his agenda is all about feeding his narcissism and personal power just like the rest.

3. Exactly.

Politics is about money, at least in the US it is.

They could give a shit less about people and theyre lives, we are stictly numbers with misinformed opinions.

4. #84 ihugtrees, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
    why wasnt bush held accountable? but obama is? way to fall victim to a sensationalist political climate sold to you by the media

bush ran this nation into the ground like the failed company it is
    obama is definitely a corporate shill, but no more than any other politician.

was this you guys first election? and now you're all confused and disillusioned about politics?

dont fuckin vote you cant win

5. That's almost funny. The media gives Obama a pass on almost every stupid move he's done, while they went after Bush for everything whether it was good or bad.

The current banking crisis that led to the recent meltdown of the economy started when Democrats in Congress and the Clinton Administration pushed the banks to start giving high risk loans, mostly to minorities because it was politically correct and got votes.

Now I'm not Bush apologist. I didn't like the man much at all. He spent too much money for one thing, but please try to get your facts straight.

Obama is doing more damage to this country's long term prospects than any President since Jimmy Carter, but the media is more or less silent about it. Nobody has held him accountable for anything.

6. I got to feel the effects of the no child left behind act personally all through school :rolleyes:

What a screwed up law.

7. #87 ihugtrees, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
    the bush administration enstated the patriot act which is treason EH!

well 10 days im movin to canada, so ive got new politics to worry about :)
    have fun in your clusterfuck guys!

8. Last I checked Harper had Canada going backwards :rolleyes:

9. Quote where I said Bush was good for anything. I just pointed out that he got called out in the media for every little thing he did, while Obama gets a pass, that's all.

10. Exactly my thoughts on this

but for real?, i can't believe this god damn horseshit.
    i live in indiana, so i can be prosecuted for smoking weeks ago???? how lame

fuck are gov, fuck are president.

11. WHOA....

that shit bette not come to Md.

12. Pfft, Bush got a pass the whole 8 years while some screamed "NO! NO! God, someone listen!". The whole 8 years of Bush was like political silence. Besides the 2004 election, we didn't hear too much of anything. Bush sat in his office and played with the war table like a kindergardener and let his cabinet members run the country. No noise was made about any of the big bills that they had no trouble passing.
    We all breathe a sigh of relief that he's gone and someone from the opposite side of the spectrum gets a go, and he is stymied out the gates, 4 months in people screaming the sky is falling, and successfully blocking Obama's bills when possible (most). Nobody gives Obama a chance to fix the mistakes that the retard left, but we let the retard stay for two terms! Swear, where was the outcry?
    Now, Obama's been bullied into a couple corners, he is still having trouble getting things done with GOP opposition, and he's got a whole slew of people spreading ill about him in the media day after day after day.

What did they put in the media about Bush? Funny grammar mistakes from him reading teleprompters. Obama? Condemnation from on high about thought out plans, ideas, etc.

Oh, and what the fuck is the tea party going on about "Time to take back our country; so much for obama's hope and change", etc before Obama's halfway marker? We had a republican in office from 2000-2008, and in 2010 you've had enough democrats? please. Republicans just had shittiest president of the modern times... it'll take a while to live that down.

13. ^^^ Don't ask me. I'm a Libertarian :confused_2:

14. You don't get it. They can fuck you for smoking weeks ago. You don't even have to be under the influence of anything.

15. They should do the drinking test that they do before they pull out the breathalyzer. You know, walk straight line, touch nose with left index, etc. If you can function properly there should be no charge. Luckily I'm in Cali.

16. Yup. He is essentially america's pimp. Says things in a way that people (the hoes)will think it benefits them. Then once you realize what actually happened, it's too late. If you actually go to any of his speeches, and write them down word for word, you'd see how much of a crock of shit it is. Tone and emphasis greatly change his speeches.

17. As long as I don't have to call him Daddy.

18. Yeah I definately have learned, in hindsight but I'm a worrier and get really anxious and its not really controllable in situations like that, where she's blatantly saying she doesn't believe me when I know I'm being truthful and just talking down to me, loudly. I also had a half zip in my trunk.. Luckily she didn't search my car. If it happens again i know what to do..

19. Es there any way somebody can challenge this in court? Or is it said and done. Sorry if this question has been discussed, dont have time to read through the entire thread.

20. Someone would have to get busted for having popped positive but not being high at the time. Otherwise they would not have legal standing to challenge it.