really obama!, DUID(Driving Uner Influence of Drugs)

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by stickey_fingerz, May 16, 2010.

1. Dude, you're missing the point. Yes, I know what the overall law does and how much it's bullshit.

What I was talking about is the message that THIS particular state law is trying to convey.

In one hand, they are one of the states that has a "zero tolerance" policy on DUID.

Yet, on the other hand, the actual DUID law states that it is only a "zero tolerance" for anyone UNDER the age of 21.

THAT is my point. The way I'm reading this, they're saying it is perfectly OK for anyone OVER the age of 21 to test positive, so what the fuck is the point of having a "zero tolerance"?!? The law almost reads like they're going to make MJ legal in that state for anyone over the age of 21, much like alcohol laws, yet they don't even have a MMJ law in that state.

2. yeah dude... i supported him too thinking maybe he was legit. but nope, he fucked us hard.

3. I cant believe so many people thought he was gonna legalize marijuana back during the campaign. He made no suggestion he would and people just saw obama as a blank slate they could fill up with any kind of person they wished. I just laughed when people claimed he would legalize. I knew Obama wouldn't Its just sad I cant be happy about being right.

4. Fucking Obama. What's next, marijuana users are not eligible for health insurance?

5. Obama and his team are fucking morons. They should die and burn in hell.

This is AMERICA not some fucking Terrorism supporting, nuke building and testing in random places, foreigner killing, 3rd world country. STOP PUNISHING PEOPLE FOR A PLANT PROVEN TO NOT HAVE ANY PERMANENT DAMAGE. How dare you keep cancer boosting cigarettes, and family ruining alcohol LEGAL, but a god damn plant that has no proven link to cancer, and no real life overdose rate, ILLEGAL.

PS- WORD NEW YORK STEERS CLEAR FOR NOW!

6. Georgia: Zero tolerance for cannabis metabolites, mandatory 24 hours jail, up to 12 months upon conviction.

damn

7. I had heard about this before but not read about it...fucking RIDICULOUS

8. A kid here in my home town got in an accident when i biker crossed out in front of him and he and killed the kid, even though it wasnt his fault he was drug tested and since he had weed in his system he got 2 years in the pen even though he hadnt smoked in weeks. Oh and i live in the backwards ass state of Indiana in case youre wondering.

9. Holy shit. Unfucking believable. Espeacially Ohio. This has the potential to screw over so many people

10. Geez. :(
    I guess I'll be removing my YES WE CANNABIS and Bob Marley sticker from my car.

11. That's what I've been telling people. Why the hell would he legalize or permit smoking with the bullshit healthcare pushed through?

12. Well to be fair, since illegal drugs are illegal, were not supposed to be doing them anyways..
    BUT this is still an unjust law. People that are very responsible about their drug use could be sent to jail just because they smoked weed in the last few weeks, drove a car, and got drug tested.

Honestly aren't the congress supposed to look over this shit??? Did no one find a major problem with this?

13. Or voting?

14. I for one believe that this is the stupidest shit I've ever heard of. It is especially shitty for chronic users.
    I hope it doesn't last too long, or that they at least make changes.

Giving a saliva test would be more logical, and way less douchey seeing as how they normally test only if you've smoked within the past 24 hours. It would still be shitty, just not as bad.

15. I take it NY has no DUID... thank god

That is my 4th strike against obama... now im really beginning to hate this fucker

16. #37 StankyDank206, May 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2010
    FUCK OBAMA I was one of those excited when he 1st got elected now I'm starting to hate him and to think he probably wouldn't be in office if it wasn't for so many young people that smoke who voted for him, it's like he's giving them a big fuck you!!!. Fuck why is it that weed stays in your system for up to a month, yet all hard/other drugs are only there for a few days? ahaha its not fair.

17. Obama trolled them, bro.

18. Word. I knew we had DUID but that's harsh. Oh well...:D

19. Glad I didn't follow the brainwashed and vote for this fucking tool, maybe he should fucking read up on something before he continues to make us into a more totalitarian nation. Fuck this fucking prick